Were The Moon Landings and All Interplanetary Probes a Hoax?

COG,

you didn't have a third option, staged as a cover for doing some classified experiments/operations on the moon. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
The claim was that interplanetary space travel was impossible according to Newton's laws of motion. That's bullshit. Mojo said we can't even get there. That's my point. That the government may be carrying on secret missions, or some other type of cover up is a different discussion.

Jim has made some real good points on here, but when he claims that space travel is impossible, not only does it discredit himself, it discredits everyone who agrees with him when he makes a valid point.

If the government were covering up clandestine activity by faking a space mission, that's one thing. The government has a reason for doing so. Probably not a good or legal reason, but they have a reason.

If space travel is impossible due to the laws of physics, what's the reason for faking all these trips to the moon, and the probes to other planets? Nobody would be fooled. What, we faked the moon shot to embarrass the Soviets? They have physics there, too. They would know it was impossible, if that were the case. In fact, every person in the world who has taken an upper level physics class would know it's impossible. There is no reason to pretend that interplanetary travel is possible if it is not.

And, this is a SHMB. I'm going to have fun when people are stupid. And this claim of Jim's that it is physically impossible to travel beyond the Earth's atmosphere is stupid. Really, really stupid. Not to mention that the Van Allen radiation belts are the "firmament" created by God in the Bible. That's really funny, too. I'm not even going to ask him if the Universe was created in six days, or if the Earth is only 7,000 years old. I don't want to know.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/spac...eyesight-viip/

Space is causing eyesight deterioration.
Often times, when people say asinine things, or spout asinine ideas, I give them the benefit of the doubt and simply say they are ignorant. This is not a derogatory term, it simply means they have not learned yet.

But, when discussions such as this come up, and people refuse to accept truth based on facts, they cross over into the realm of, well, just plain stupid.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/spac...eyesight-viip/

Space is causing eyesight deterioration. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Hahahahahaha.............That article is really funny. I am pretty sure that if we don't make it to Mars on a manned space craft Vision issues won't be on the list.

Jim
jim, all the crackpot shit you post has lost you any credibility.
jim, all the crackpot shit you post has lost you any credibility. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Oh give me a break. Astronauts aren't experiencing vision problems because of space. Not unless space travel accelerates the aging process.

Jim
jim, all the crackpot shit you post has lost you any credibility. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Look who's talking.

Only in your case you'd have to have credibility first before you could lose it.
Oh give me a break. Astronauts aren't experiencing vision problems because of space. Not unless space travel accelerates the aging process.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Dudn't read it did you jim"
Look who's talking.

Only in your case you'd have to have credibility first before you could lose it. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Like you ever had any.
Flat earth movvafuggah!

Like you ever had any. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Wanna take a poll between you and me on who is more credible in this forum?

loser takes a small vacation?

Simple poll..no tricks.

"Who has more credibility?" Ivan or Lama ?

We'll even let your asshole Buddy Asswipe vote.

Like you ever had any. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I read enough to know it's basically nonsense, which is all you post anyway.

Jim

Simple poll..no tricks.

We'll even let your asshole Buddy Asswipe vote. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

Let's do this!

Simple poll..no tricks.

We'll even let your asshole Buddy Asswipe vote. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
LOl why don't I bend over and you kiss my ass?

I read enough to know it's basically nonsense, which is all you post anyway.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Your dumb ass should be in tatters with all the people in this thread that said you are full of shit. Your lame ass posts are a fucking joke.
Are you suggesting that they were "spawned" from molecules of alien sewage colliding in a vacuum and then sticking together into one mindless mass of shit? Originally Posted by LexusLover
" mindless mass of shit " ! So THAT'S where EKIM came from !!!