Encounter: Lovely Massage

It’s odd with her. Her texts don’t always make sense. Words are misspelled. I see “decked case” had a good time but I get a weird feeling. Personally I’m staying away Originally Posted by chilivega
If you read through her newly updated website, ‘Interesting Facts staff edit - UC I noticed she has a number of typos on her website I suspect she might have missed for the same reason. I’m going to try and help her with that and I plan to see her, hopefully this Saturday.
I have messaged her on here twice but have not heard back from her its been almost a week he site says to message her here has anyone else had a communication problem with her ?
Lately, yes.
It’s odd with her. Her texts don’t always make sense. Words are misspelled. I see “decked case” had a good time but I get a weird feeling. Personally I’m staying away Originally Posted by chilivega

Agree. Spoke to her as well and she made no sense. I am going to avoid as well.
I’ll be posting my review soon as I saw her on Tuesday. She is legit but proceed with care is the bottom line.
I'm almost 100% positive this is the same lady that did massage out of her garage on maple pre pandemic. Great tits, talked non stop staff edit - UC

Maybe it's not the same chick but similar traits if not. I didn't go back bc she talked about how she had shotguns to protect herself and that freaked me out. The talking was annoying but the tits were so nice I cod get over that part lol.
i remember the gal in the garage Freaked me out thought Freddy Krueger was going to appear anytime. I agree nice tits but otherwise just to much to deal with
I believe I saw her once in that garage as well...it was a cellar door and steep steps from the house to the basement...If I have the correct gal...and she did have nice tits