Why did the GOP nominate Trump?

Then why this thread? You want people on Eccie to say they were wrong for supporting the One who is H I M? I'm sure a few may, but I still think H I M was a good president. H I M may not have handled the China virus as well as we would have hoped, but overall I think H I M did a lot of good. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

Strokey, the reason for this thread is to point out to you and people who think like you that it's not the Democrats' fault that the GOP fronted a shitty candidate. That's on the GOP. The GOP fucked up. Don't blame the Democrats. And that shitty candidate is NOT a fucking deity. He's a fucking asshole, and that's why he lost.
It would be odd for a party to nominate anyone other than the president. Has that ever been done?
I'm not sure. I'll look. Franklin Pierce. Also mentioned were John Tyler, Millard Fillmore, Andrew Johnson, and Chester Arthur, but I'm only positive of Pierce. I didn't read the whole article.
Trump is so bad that he lost red states. What kind of fuck up do you have to be to pull that off? All that man had to do was shut up and stay off twitter and that dumb fucker was so drunk with power that he couldn't even do that. Why would anyone with any sense want that kind of stupidity in a president?

Lap, this thread is going to hit a 100 posts in no time.
H I M works in mysterious ways
Trump is so bad that he lost red states. What kind of fuck up do you have to be to pull that off? All that man had to do was shut up and stay off twitter and that dumb fucker was so drunk with power that he couldn't even do that. Why would anyone with any sense want that kind of stupidity in a president?

Lap, this thread is going to hit a 100 posts in no time. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

He really showed his ass when he hijacked the debate. That should have swayed anybody who still wasn't decided.
H I M works in mysterious ways Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

Stop it, Strokey. You sound like you're praising your puppy.
scrappy and luka sure are "PRESENTING" to one another!

Question? Who's the top?
biden= the asterisk president!
scrappy and luka sure are "PRESENTING" to one another!

Question? Who's the top? Originally Posted by winn dixie

Why don't you come by and find out, Nazi? We'll be at the Red Roof Inn. Room #69. Wait, what? What? Oh, OK. We'll be at the Blue Roof Inn. We got a couple of hookers coming by around midnight. Why don't you show up around say, 10 in the morning, OK? You can carry out our slop buckets. And bring us some coffee, OK?
Why don't you come by and find out, Nazi? We'll be at the Red Roof Inn. Room #69. Wait, what? What? Oh, OK. We'll be at the Blue Roof Inn. We got a couple of hookers coming by around midnight. Why don't you show up around say, 10 in the morning, OK? You can carry out our slop buckets. And bring us some coffee, OK? Originally Posted by Lapdog
More like the gay spa.
Because he got 74 million legal votes. The most legal votes in history. Originally Posted by bambino
You do realize that LapDog knew in 2016 before the election that a "virus" would descend upon the U.S. and affect Trump's chances of re-election in 2020, don't you? And he also knew that Kumola would be running with Bitten (the "Dream Team"!) and with stuffing the union run post office with bogus ballots after changing the election rules shortly before the election that the DimWits could accomplish what they accused Trump of doing in 2016 ... "cheating"!

Trump is still a better President than LD has known in his lifetime ... he just doesn't know how to evaluate Presidential material .... after all ... he did vote at least once for the Bitten-Kumola "Dream Team"!!! Let's have this talk in 2024.

President Kumola in 2024...the race of champions ... one blow job at a time.
Trump will go down as the WORST POTUS EVER. He is a fucking con man who is now going to pay the price for all the shit he does is whole life
You do realize that LapDog knew in 2016 before the election that a "virus" would descend upon the U.S. and affect Trump's chances of re-election in 2020, don't you? And he also knew that Kumola would be running with Bitten (the "Dream Team"!) and with stuffing the union run post office with bogus ballots after changing the election rules shortly before the election that the DimWits could accomplish what they accused Trump of doing in 2016 ... "cheating"!

Trump is still a better President than LD has known in his lifetime ... he just doesn't know how to evaluate Presidential material .... after all ... he did vote at least once for the Bitten-Kumola "Dream Team"!!! Let's have this talk in 2024.

President Kumola in 2024...the race of champions ... one blow job at a time. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Be careful about telling lies about me on here, LexusLoser. Do you need to be reminded of the spanking and points you were awarded last September when you lied about me?
Be careful about telling lies about me on here, LexusLoser. Do you need to be reminded of the spanking and points you were awarded last September when you lied about me? Originally Posted by Lapdog
So youre a rtm button pushing pansy !

No surprise, given how easily your fweelings get hwurt!