Almost Fall

So damn hot the A/c crapped out. I think it committed hari kari
So damn hot the A/c crapped out. I think it committed hari kari Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Fuck! I had to have my A/C repaired on Monday.

Fucking Air Conditioning!
I was sun burned at the Pirates game, yesterday, until I went inside to enjoy the air.
Geez, ya'll bitch too much about a little warm.

Snow is not that far away my friends, enjoy it while ye may!
Does not apply to those of you in SW Texas of course,
most of Ya'll have forgotten what snow is......
He gets it! Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Yea I do. No more sun in my eyes going to work in the morning. Some days have the heater on in the morning and the AC on on the way home. Time to put the hard top on the ol Jeep. This kinda sucks. Prolly will be my last winter working. I won't last the winter. Time to retire. I've worked enough
JW yes, if you are thinking about retirement, and have money, retire now, when you have your health. Maybe 2 more years, for me, then I'm done with this professor bull shit. All political, then I'll have Jinny teach me the fine art of fishing.
Yea I do. No more sun in my eyes going to work in the morning. Some days have the heater on in the morning and the AC on on the way home. Time to put the hard top on the ol Jeep. This kinda sucks. Prolly will be my last winter working. I won't last the winter. Time to retire. I've worked enough Originally Posted by jw4591
You could get a job that's East of you.

So what do your retirement plans include?
Seems a lot of folks these days include another job as part of their retirement plans.

Not that they all want to, just seems to be a growing trend.

JW yes, if you are thinking about retirement, and have money, retire now, when you have your health. Maybe 2 more years, for me, then I'm done with this professor bull shit. All political, then I'll have Jinny teach me the fine art of fishing. Originally Posted by eaglehorse
As long as....
A. you can afford my "teaching" fee
B. We don't talk politics.
( you'd be swimmin wit da fishes then )
Jinny, yea I'll keep working. Doing the same old shit but on my own terms. That's all arranged.

Eaglehorse, I'm OK with money and while Jinny teaches you how to fish for Brown Trout on the Yough, I'll be going down on her on a big rock while you struggle to catch fish
JW yes, if you are thinking about retirement, and have money, retire now, when you have your health. Maybe 2 more years, for me, then I'm done with this professor bull shit. All political, then I'll have Jinny teach me the fine art of fishing. Originally Posted by eaglehorse
#Fuckin Retirement.
#
Fuckin fucking yourself.
Well I guess it is all about the altitude then isn't it? Originally Posted by sexymaid_69

I guess this means she is high.
Jinny, yea I'll keep working. Doing the same old shit but on my own terms. That's all arranged.

Eaglehorse, I'm OK with money and while Jinny teaches you how to fish for Brown Trout on the Yough, I'll be going down on her on a big rock while you struggle to catch fish Originally Posted by jw4591
Is that a promise?

Saw some really nice big trout today..wanted one of those golden trout so bad to take home and broil it for dinner..
If I had my tackle and I hadn't been in the middle of the sporting goods store, I might have.

strange I never liked eating fish till started eating pussy, as long both fresh catch please
or
only one can be re-freshened

edit
btw please do post age you started to like eating fish