Why is it So Pretty ???

• Cleo
  • 06-10-2016, 09:32 PM
Half of us would have a heart attack Originally Posted by Mccaffery
And the other half would ask for more.
Okay...till now no picture or response....hm...hello Ms.Jazmine....knock..knock.
Okay...till now no picture or response....hm...hello Ms.Jazmine....knock..knock. Originally Posted by SpicyOnion
Her silence speaks volumes.
It is yelling "For $240.00 per hr, you may enjoy the flower behind the photo that I will never post"

One day, our schedule will sync correctly, and I will see this mythical creation under that g-string. If it looks remotly as sweet as her ass looks - or the rest of her for that matter - she may not want to unleash that photo and crash the internet.
She may be doing us all a favor by keeping it concealed so we can continue with or lives.
She may hold the meaning of life under there, and the 2nd coming of Christ happens when the world sees it.
Sorry gents Ive been a bit busy lately !! Thanks for all the wonderful comments honestly

Now I wouldnt share my goodies for the world to see lol ...But seriously, I was very curious about what makes a vagina pretty to a man
I can attest that Jazmine, does indeed, have a very very pretty pussy. I can't wait to taste, I mean see it again. Originally Posted by ScubaBad

You sure can attest to that!! Cant wait until we spend some more time together
As other have said here... Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
The entire package also factors into the look or perception of a beautiful pussy!
The things that make me call a pussy beautiful is she clean? Well trained and dose it smell good? I like a woman with large lips, but I've seen some amazing pussy with small crease. Smooth soft skin is a must in my perception of beautiful! That really gets me excited is to see a wet pussy that is excited and open. When a woman is sexually charged and her pussy is excited her clit is erect and pussy lips are glistening with her own juices that is an amazing site! That's a beautiful pussy!! The wonderful thing about a pussy is that no two are the same. If a woman is sexually aroused and ready for her man! I'd say any man would be hard pressed to say that amazing gift I front of you isn't beautiful!
Jazmine, your discription of how you treated your friend is why he is so complimentary of your beautiful pussy!
I was on a date with a client, and he told me that I had a pretty vagina (pretty pussy is what he really said lol). I blushed a little and continued on providing him with excellent service.

But after the appointment was over, it made me wonder.... What makes a vagina pretty and what makes one ugly? Lol !! Also does a pretty vagina turn you gentlemen on more, or does it even matter how it looks? Originally Posted by msjazmine

You probably have seen your fair share of pussies. Have you seen your own? May be take a look in front of a mirror and be your own judge. I'm sure you can tell if your pussy looks good or not. It's like being able to tell if your face is pretty or not.

Let us know if you think your pussy deserves to be called pretty.