Let's try an uplifting thread.

Grateful for all the wonderful clients I've meet and some have turned into great friendships.
Another 98%er.
Jami-Lynn, you are also in the 98%. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Awee Thank you! I appreciate that....Was hoping so!
Another 98%er. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Thanks whatchout, I think your pretty amazing yourself!
Thanks sweetie.
I was withdrawn and living in the past,hateing my age when I entered the hobby. The ladies I've met on here have made me forget I'm fiftyish.I feel much younger now,I no longer worry about it.I thank you all.
I was withdrawn and living in the past,hateing my age when I entered the hobby. The ladies I've met on here have made me forget I'm fiftyish.I feel much younger now,I no longer worry about it.I thank you all. Originally Posted by peter north77
more exciting than therapy

and how many guys would need therapy anyway if they had a hottie to fuck?
or 2 or 5 or 11
There are so many fine ladies here. I consider myself fortunate that some have chosen to share this most personal of businesses with me and this hobby has proven to overall be an awesome experience. And I need to add a lady that posted earlier, before I started the 98% thing, to the 98%. Ark Monroe.
  • MrGiz
  • 11-04-2015, 08:35 PM
It has been so incredibly cool to be able to simply ask so many gorgeous females : "do ya wanna fuck?"
What has been even more incredibly cool is... the answer : " absolutely... when & where"??
Ha! Yep, that is an incredibly cool answer to that question.
I love that I can cum daily...and experience wild freaky sex that I would never do in my real life...I can say I had sex with 4 people at once...I have done 3, never 4! I'm going for higher numbers next time! I say 10 would be fun!
Reading all the good comments makes me feel good. Kind of a good form of therapy in itself. Most of the best, most meaningful sex I have had has been with Eccie girls. Each girl I ever dated provided me with something good.
Looking forward to getting to know you folks both online and in person
Psyched to be starting a new life in AR!
Wish me luck. Heading on my first tour tomorrow. Some obstacles have presented themselves but hopefully we can push pass them and earn some big bucks.
Good luck to both of you on your tour. Or should I say "break a leg"?