Changes :)

^^ Well at least you sound blackish when you write, even though you sound like a white chick when you open your mouf. Keep up the good work. (and I mean that in the nicest possible way)

For OP, congrats (again) on your achievement.
Jemma, good luck and I wish you well.
Congratulations. Guess I will need to get in to see you before you go.
You guys are funny with your well wishes. How many times has this chick "retired" before? Now she's offering overnights for the first time I'm assuming by her OP. Yeah, you get her and some old ass dog to spend the night. It should be a fun time.
I believe the answer is.........twice.........yeah, I am going with twice.
I just remember one "fuck you" thread and I'm gone from her. I'm sure there were some that I missed...I'm going with 3. I'm probably wrong though; just a guess.
You may be correct. I could have missed one while traveling.

If Jemma's old dog is in heat, do you have to pay double to get your dog a nut?
Or do you need to learn CPR for an old mutt? A lot of risk there...kind of fucked either way. It's quite the attractive packaged deal. What sane man wouldn't love to have a hooker come over with an old ass dog that may die on the spot? It sounds like a blast.
Say what you like about Jemma's retirement thread(s) - and I have - she does have a great body.
I agree, cb. She does.

Just laughing about the fucking dog though. Her getting his old ass situated in a new environment will waste 20 minutes bare minimum. The death part will take at least 2 hours. That's a lot of wasted time on the clock.
You guys are funny with your well wishes. How many times has this chick "retired" before? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Just think. If you wished her well, it might take this time.

May be she's waiting for you to "cut her loose"! She'll have nothing to keep her here.
Just think. If you wished her well, it might take this time.

May be she's waiting for you to "cut her loose"! She'll have nothing to keep her here. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Doubtful. Few people give two months notice at their job and offer to work extended hours in those two months. That's kind of not how it works. I've quit a couple of jobs in my career. I gave two weeks notice and I didn't do jack shit for those two weeks. Why? Because I knew I was never coming back so what was the fucking point? I sure the fuck was not asking for extra work when I quit because I was sick of the damn job...she hates her job. You don't give 2 months notice when you hate your job. She's not going anywhere. This is all she knows what to do for money.
I love retirement threADS. They are like a great big glowing billboard saying. "IF YOU THOUGHT MY SERVICE WAS SHIT BEFORE, WAIT UNTIL YOU'VE TRIED IT RIGHT BEFORE I NO LONGER NEED YOU FAT FUCKS"
... Because I knew I was never coming back so what was the fucking point? .... Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Temps are short-timers.

• pxmcc
  • 02-13-2017, 10:49 AM
I keep 'dai-boo' and 'crazy lay lay' locked in the house them fucking negro pits are crazier than a muthafucker. The Gremlins ain't got shit on my negro pits. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Do the negro pits come with a free extra shot of melanin? Never knew that pitts come in the AA variety.