Public Sex... hmmm sounds like Fun!!!

Most recently in their driving down freeway in the car!!! Cim no problem Originally Posted by Sasha Please

Sasha,

PLS

I really don't have a witty comeback, I just wanted to say that.
dd thats fun too
Last time about a month ago with Layla Angelique in the Northstar parking lot by Dillards....bbbj in the back seat of my suv at 5:30pm, broad daylight. The security guard on a bicycle got an eyeful.

A few years ago in the Huebner Oaks Theater parking lot at noon on a Sunday. bbbj and CG
I've experienced the 70MPH BBBJ twice and it was super both times. Also went out with a lady last year who loved blowing me in public parking lots, once during the day at a pay lot, then later that night in a very public parking lot in front of a busy strip center. We played around at the art museum, but never could find any place private enough. I shall have to remedy that.

Movie theater is definitely on my list and now so is the dressing rooms at Pro Bass Shop.
Sounded like fun whiskey... I havent had car sex in forever i have to make a list of public places i wanna do lol...
What you up too tonight Miranda? And ya car sex brings back high school
I'm all for it
Sasha Please.... please lets take a ride on the freeway. Parking lot.... Malaya ..... I had a memorable experience with a provider on the boards. But, the younger years would take me many places.... parks, jobs, elevators, limo, clubs, parties(bathroom), I could go on and on...
My first fiv was a limo in 6th grade a little FYI haha. I haven't ventured out the cars except once on a back road but there aren't any of those around here
Malaya....would love to do bj in parking lot....just takes too long nowdays at my age...lol....now fs Im ok
In my younger days, several areas at Busch Gardens theme park in Va! Restroom, got BBBJ from co-worker in freezer! Doggie in dressing room w/ other people in there. It was a freaky/crazy day all around!!
Havent done this in a while. Always wanted to do it in a fitting room. SO will not go for it.
I thought I was pretty boring but:

parking garage at airport
road head
road head on her (that was interesting)
private suite at Ranger's game (Baseball)
head in back of van with highschool girlfriend while dad was driving (first cimnqns experience)
2nd floor empty conference room at hotel in dallas against the window while looking over downtown
LOL what about blow jobs in the parking lot? Originally Posted by Malaya
Movie theater remains one of my wants... Originally Posted by DDMcGee
Hmmmm....parking lot bj's had a bad experience once but could be convinced to try again.

The movie theater sounds fun,always wanted to try it. When I went to see MIB3 during the middle of the day a while back I walked in and a guy was getting a bj in the back row. Looked fun.
public sex is HOT!!!