Trump has now sabotaged the GOP - serves them right

Thank You - hh - still pretending in One's own mind to be a Mod.
How pathetic!
Happy new year's. Originally Posted by oeb11
Thank you hh - 'irrelevant' - how self-descriptive

Keep up the good work! Originally Posted by oeb11

HAHSHSHSHSHAHAHAHAH!

Apparently, something must have TRIGGERED the fight or flight response.

But you’re supposed to choose one or the other oeb11. Comerade Poo-tin will not be happy! oop:
It appears the WSNDs are gettings desperate.

Could yous Yanks have fucked it up any worse?

Could yous Yanks have fucked it up any worse? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
WTF is a WSND?

Could yous Yanks have fucked it up any worse? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
yrse are yssup rider!
WSND is white supremacist nazi completely delusional autistic triggers
WSND is white supremacist nazi completely delusional autistic triggers Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Doesn't quite add up...
Thank You - hh - still pretending in One's own mind to be a Mod.
How pathetic!
Happy new year's. Originally Posted by oeb11
Thank you hh - 'irrelevant' - how self-descriptive

Keep up the good work! Originally Posted by oeb11
Thank you ankle biter for continuing to recycle teh same irrelevant crap.

You will be surely missed when the day finally comes that you stop repeating your same old posts over and over.

Who the fuck am I kidding. You will immediately forgotten and will never be missed.
And hallelujah that post finally worked like it is supposed to.

I haven't been able to get any of my posts to even show up the past several days. So much so that I even quit trying. The above post is my first attempt in a long time.

Glad to see you finally got that issue fixed Eccie administrators and mods
And hallelujah that post finally worked like it is supposed to.

I haven't been able to get any of my posts to even show up the past several days. So much so that I even quit trying. The above post is my first attempt in a long time.

Glad to see you finally got that issue fixed Eccie administrators and mods Originally Posted by Jam3768
Completely forgot about you!
Completely forgot about you! Originally Posted by winn dixie
All that shit you have in your snuff can is apparently detrimental for your short term memory function.
All that shit you have in your snuff can is apparently detrimental for your short term memory function. Originally Posted by Jam3768
Dr. Pepper
Fried Pies
Snuff

Good stuff
Dr. Pepper
Fried Pies
Snuff

Good stuff Originally Posted by winn dixie
You probably chew bubble gum laced with a little Red Man
Their days are numbered.

Back to the OP, McConnell’s little stunt (adding Trump’s crazy demands to the stimulus increase) was pretty apparent. He was sticking it up Trump’s ass as a parting gift, along with a 12th grade civics book and an ultraviolet light.

There’s no way the 2000 check will be approved now, and McConnell knows it. Chit, everybody but Trump knows it.

But at least Loeffler and Perdue can claim they were on the side of the poor Georgians who didn’t have insider trading information.

Like I said, Trump and the GOP has melted down beyond repair. And Trump is going to jail, if he’s not publicly punished.
  • oeb11
  • 12-30-2020, 08:19 AM

You will be surely missed when the day finally comes that you stop repeating your same old posts over and over.

Who the fuck am I kidding. You will immediately forgotten and will never be missed. Originally Posted by Jam3768

Response-Thank you for posting your lack of respect, civility, and courtesy on this forum.
My post was not directed at u - 'J'

have a happy New year, and enjoy the harris presidency.

Who the fuck am I kidding. You will immediately forgotten and will never be missed. Originally Posted by Jam3768
Agreed.

New day, same old trope. And NEVER on topic. The most egregious hijacker in the forum, BIGLY.