Illegal Murders Iowa Coed

That certainly makes sense but the feminists will cry "victim blaming" and say that training men not to rape and murder is the solution. Originally Posted by filbone
Should have added carry a firearm.
... the feminists will cry "victim blaming" and say that training men not to rape and murder is the solution. Originally Posted by filbone
I've never head "feminists" say anything about "training ... men"!

I have heard suggestions in the realm of surgical procedures ...

... few with any pain relief applications.
Had the wall been there to begin with yes it may have
SMH Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Since we all know the wall is not doable that is a moot point. They have tried to build a wall already and failed. Unless you know how to build one that does not have an environmental impact such as migration and flooding. I would love to hear your plans LOL!
Here is the typical way republicans see things, they are more upset that an immigrant did it than they are of the actual death. Maybe they should have saved a few of those thoughts and prayers for this occasion. Seems to be the go to on every other murder in America.
Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds says residents are heartbroken and angered by news that a man whom authorities say was in the country illegally has been charged with killing a University of Iowa student who has been missing for weeks.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

UNFUCKINGBELEIVABLE! at least some things in the forum remain the same .. i can call Princess Pocahontas A CUNT!

this is why i want her to run against Trump in 2020. let's hear her "compassionate" words shall we?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ0ORLU_Q3E
Me thinks T_W_K did not snap to the reason I.B. did not post a working link to the video. It's a litter harder to sell when you can hear the words in context.

So let me explain it to those that seem to only hear what they want. What she was saying is instead of spending all our resources catching folks by tricking them into a trap with promises of a Visa.Families that are trying to do the right thing. I know some of the families were sneaking in but you know that is not where the threat is. Look at how much money and man power is being wasted on detaining families just to get ratings and piss folks off. You all know they are less likely to commit murder than your average gringo but you need to lie to sell your sack of fodder.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/26/u...nts-crime.html
Me thinks T_W_K did not snap to the reason I.B. did not post a working link to the video. It's a litter harder to sell when you can hear the words in context.

So let me explain it to those that seem to only hear what they want. What she was saying is instead of spending all our resources catching folks by tricking them into a trap with promises of a Visa.Families that are trying to do the right thing. I know some of the families were sneaking in but you know that is not where the threat is. Look at how much money and man power is being wasted on detaining families just to get ratings and piss folks off. You all know they are less likely to commit murder than your average gringo but you need to lie to sell your sack of fodder.
Originally Posted by MT Pockets
No. You "misthought". The meme summed up Warren's words in a nutshell. She barely gave a nod to the fact that an American family suffered the permanent loss of a family member before she started gushing tears for illegals suffering the consequences of their willfully violating U.S. immigration laws.
No. You "misthought". The meme summed up Warren's words in a nutshell. She barely gave a nod to the fact that an American family suffered the permanent loss of a family member before she started gushing tears for illegals suffering the consequences of their willfully violating U.S. immigration laws. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
We both know you did not link the video because it did not support you assertion. The guy spoke the first 24 seconds of the video. She spoke specifically about the tragedy for the next 14 and then prefaced her additional comments about what she thought we needed to with the fact she went to border and assessed the way things were being done down there. Before giving her opinion of what need to be done differently. Maybe she should have said " thoughts and prayers" The "misthought" would be on your part when you say a 14 second condolence and a 90 second response is a nod. Maybe you mean nod like "nodding off" while watching wheel of fortune, or family feud. LOL!

What it really boils down to is you only care about certain folks and can not comprehend others caring about everyone.
a white guy killed his wife and kids near denver fuck lets get rid of all the white folks, but wait a black man in chicago killed a black kid lets get rid of his race too. who the fuck do you want left
We both know you did not link the video because it did not support you assertion. The guy spoke the first 24 seconds of the video. She spoke specifically about the tragedy for the next 14 and then prefaced her additional comments about what she thought we needed to with the fact she went to border and assessed the way things were being done down there. Before giving her opinion of what need to be done differently. Maybe she should have said " thoughts and prayers" The "misthought" would be on your part when you say a 14 second condolence and a 90 second response is a nod. Maybe you mean nod like "nodding off" while watching wheel of fortune, or family feud. LOL!

What it really boils down to is you only care about certain folks and can not comprehend others caring about everyone.
Originally Posted by MT Pockets

What it boils down to is that Little Miss Fauxcahontas' Open Door policies got an American killed permanently separating an American family from a loved one while she gushes alligator tears for political gain over criminal aliens suffering the consequences of their crimes.

a white guy killed his wife and kids near denver fuck lets get rid of all the white folks, but wait a black man in chicago killed a black kid lets get rid of his race too. who the fuck do you want left Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
Keep reading the signature line below until it sinks in and you understand.
i gave her the fairness of the full context .. Warren is still a CUNT!
Since we all know the wall is not doable that is a moot point. They have tried to build a wall already and failed. Unless you know how to build one that does not have an environmental impact such as migration and flooding. I would love to hear your plans LOL! Originally Posted by MT Pockets

THe reason it's currently not do-able is because the commucrats keep STALLING and blocking it's construction.

Here is the typical way republicans see things, they are more upset that an immigrant did it than they are of the actual death. Maybe they should have saved a few of those thoughts and prayers for this occasion. Seems to be the go to on every other murder in America. Originally Posted by MT Pockets

And what's the response from the commies, who ARE the main reaso we have all these sanctuary cities, giving aid and comfort TO those illegals/?

This is why i feel, WE NEED TO start holding those mayors/governors accountable as ACCESSORIES to each of these murders and rapes perpetrated BY these illegal invaders.
Ever seen the Berlin Wall, garkhal?
Ever seen the Berlin Wall, garkhal? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

false equivocation! FALSE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCO9BYCGNeY

Ronald the Great!