Married hobbyists, a question for you...

Lacy, I want you to leave some tracks on me, run me over, and smash me up, bite me, leave your scent all over - LOL

doesnt matter to me. I treat them ALL like they are married. I dont text, I dont leave marks, I dont wear perfume. Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
  • jwood
  • 06-28-2012, 07:01 AM
He left it Dallas so he could come back to see you.
yeah--I told him that I was holding it hostage for a ransom{ie-his return visit}...lol
I leave it on. Yes my hobby is a secret from my wife, but there is no reason to keep my status from the provider I am seeing. The encounters are a personal investment in physical pleasure and don’t mean anything as far as being happy in my marriage (which I am).
Only about six months. Originally Posted by pyramider
Tongue in cheek, or seriously?! Shouldn't take THAT long...
I'm not much for putting links in, but wasn't there a thread similar to this recently, and some folks said there are providers that actually get a kick out of it? Originally Posted by LoveNHorny
If you find that thread, please provide a link! I did a search for "wedding ring" and didn't find one--just a lot of reviews that used those words!
I tend to follow the "don't take anything with you but the cash for the appointment" rule. That means ring, wallet, watch etc. all stashed safely before appt.
I don't wear mine to start with. After all, I'm geographically single anyways!
Only about six months. Originally Posted by pyramider
Tongue in cheek, or seriously?! Shouldn't take THAT long... Originally Posted by Big Bud
Found the answer on their website...

Q. How long does the verification process take? A. Some membership are approved very quickly if all of the required info is provided and everything runs smoothly. However, most verifications take up to 48 hours, and some may take even longer depending on each individuals circumstance.
To me it does not matter if he leaves on his wedding ring most of the gents I see have theirs on.
I would rather you keep the ring on then to remove it and then lose or misplace it there will be a lot of explaining when you get home.
Found the answer on their website... Originally Posted by Big Bud
They have a website ... who would have thunck it?

Made you look, didn't I?
Do you remove your wedding ring during visits with providers?

Providers... does it matter either way to you? Originally Posted by Big Bud
I want to f' (meet) a provider with HER wedding ring on!!! How 'bouts that!!! I would be oh so erotically turned on!
(He'd have to be in the 'dark' and NOT be management, etc. I love a deviant, strong, independent fem)...As she's fucking me, she's fucking him for all the wrong he's done, his meanness, betrayal, anger...pure payback FUCK!

I tend to follow the "don't take anything with you but the cash for the appointment" rule. That means ring, wallet, watch etc. all stashed safely before appt. Originally Posted by rcinokc
Yep, that's what I do, I never bring anything in but the donation, my dick, condoms, car keys, and the hobby phone in with me.

I don't wear mine to start with. After all, I'm geographically single anyways! Originally Posted by badhusband
When I first got married, I almost pulled my ring finger off several times while working outside, so I told my wife I wasn't wearing it anymore because I don't want to end up like Earl (a guy at church with a missing finger). So I guess I'm technically single too? right?

I want to f' (meet) a provider with HER wedding ring on!!! How 'bouts that!!! I would be oh so erotically turned on! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
I've done that a few times, even had a couple of sessions at their houses while their husbands were at work.
I once had a guy leave his on my bathroom sick...... Originally Posted by DallasRain
Freudian slip if I ever saw one.
Personally, my ultimate preference is men who love their Mama And their wife! If you're good to them and they raised you right, , you'll be good to me as well!
And, my Best clients come from P411. You just give Gina a call and she'll take care of you. There's lots of ways to get er done, lol. They are friendly and trustworthy, you won't be sorry.
Happy hunting,
Kat