Is zelensky a conman?

I support Ukraine I hope Ukraine wins but I think Russian is going to win. Russian has nucks, has drones and missiles and out attack unkraine wearing there infrastructure. It hard to feed a army if you got no food. The unkraine army lost ground 0.01% but lost over the lost 90 days. Originally Posted by Ripmany

The dumb ass Vatnicks have the nucks
The dumb ass Vatnicks have the nucks Originally Posted by matchingmole

if you say so?

Vatnik or vatnyk (Russian: ватник) is a pejorative used in Russia and other post-Soviet states for steadfast jingoistic followers of propaganda from the Russian Government.
if you say so?

Vatnik or vatnyk (Russian: ватник) is a pejorative used in Russia and other post-Soviet states for steadfast jingoistic followers of propaganda from the Russian Government. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Did he mean Canucks? They’re in Vancouver I believe. Russians have nukes I believe.
...if the French hadn't helped the American colony against the British in the Revolutionary War we'd still be part of Britain.

History. know it, understand it, don't repeat it. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
My history books might be a bit old and unwoked, but uhmmm... Britain did not invade in as much as we revolted against their presence and perceived ownership. AmIrite
if you say so?

Vatnik or vatnyk (Russian: ватник) is a pejorative used in Russia and other post-Soviet states for steadfast jingoistic followers of propaganda from the Russian Government. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
So Fox News followers are Vatniks?....if you say so
STOP with the stupidity!!............this guy has stood up to and has lead a 2nd world country which has KILLED close to 1/4 MILLION RUSSIAN SOLDIERS!!!

Stop with the stupid conspiracy theory stuff.......you are really making yourself look stupid!!

Signed Unaffiliated Voter Originally Posted by soldierboy44
Ukraine has always been known to be a highly corrupt Country so it's pretty safe to say Zelenskey is no Saint. Besides he's getting a good bit of Aid from the Biden Administration after all brain dead Hunter has made millions off the corruption of Ukraine.
What conspiracy???

The guy is a conman. He oozes grease. Hes a future dictator that will cut ties quickly with the US when he no longer needs us. Originally Posted by winn dixie
I have to disagree. The donny was moreso as shown by the recordings of him holding up $$$$ that others agreed to go to the non-russian ukraine.

Plus, you have a record of convictions, pre-trial diversions, probations for Zelenski to show us compared to #HeWhoShallBeNamed?
I have to disagree. The donny was moreso as shown by the recordings of him holding up $$$$ that others agreed to go to the non-russian ukraine.

Plus, you have a record of convictions, pre-trial diversions, probations for Zelenski to show us compared to #HeWhoShallBeNamed? Originally Posted by Precious_b

Uh not so fast. first, we have a formal treaty with Ukraine signed not long after the collapse of the USSR to cooperate in crimes including corruption. Trump was completely withing his rights by treaty to inquire about anything Ukraine may know about Hunter Biden among other things. second, as Commander In Chief he can hold military aid if it's in the USA's best interest to send Military aid. And let's remember that Zelensky was an incoming leader the US had no experience with so why would Trump or any president just hand over military equipment to the new leader of a former Soviet territory known for corruption and prior close political ties to Russia via their former leader? and the best for last, the guy was a actor/comedian.

bahahahhaaaaa

remember that before Russia invaded Ukraine, Zelensky was widely derided by the press for "acting like a dictator" by outlawing opposition media and political parties and candidates.

Russia invades and the guy is now the Patron Saint of Democracy?

BAAHHHHAAAAAAAAA

we are supporting one petty dictator in his fight against another dictator that has zero impact on the US from a military strategic point of view. how does this threaten the US directly? it doesn't like them Russkies and Ukraines fuck themselves.

FUCK UKRAINE FUCK RUSSIA

AMERICA FIRST!

BAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAA
There was not one word about laptop, Wacky.
There *WAS* an agreement by Congress to send Military aid that donny could not squash by the power of the executive.
Lemme see if'n I gots this right.
So a US President who is asking another country to look into 'perceived' corruption from their end of the continuum, i.e. corrupt country side, is a TDS, TDS, Orange Man Bad, TDS, TDS. While a VP, whose son is an active (paid) member in business in a corrupt country withholding aid to said corrupt country unless they fire the person investigating said corruption in said company, that their son is working for, in said corrupt country is somehow something worthy of Sainthood..
Imma say nope to that Ridiculous BS
Lemme see if'n I gots this right.
So a US President #HeWhoShallBeNamed who is asking another country to look into 'perceived' corruption from their end of the continuum, "...I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike…" i.e. a discredited conspiracy. i.e. corrupt country side, and ours is not?..." Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. ..." is a TDS, TDS, Orange Man Bad, TDS, TDS. It's a shake down for dirt to win Presidency again. While a VP, whose son is an active (paid) member in business in a corrupt country What?! No mention of a former POTUS whose daughter has exclusive agreements with China?
Or a son in law doing dealings with a Head of State who butchers reports blatantly?
withholding aid to said corrupt country unless they fire the person investigating said corruption in said company, that their son is working for, in said corrupt country is somehow something worthy of Sainthood..
Imma say nope to that Ridiculous BS Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Nah. You're saying that you are trying to distort the narrative AGAIN.

Those that were there "tried" covering for donny. Pompeo was there but he has a habit of copying his boss. He is willing to throw those who work for him under the bus. So, he's untrustworthy. Morrison told the NSC about the shakedown. Vindman said the same thing, and was given the boot because of it. Kupperman was concerned about the call. Blair wouldn't open his mouth.

Nah. What you are trying to hide/distract/misdirect was that aid that was given to him by the people of this country, he held up for his own personal gain.
Nah. You're saying that you are trying to distort the narrative AGAIN... Originally Posted by Precious_b
You do recall the entire tape of the conversation was released, yet you dispute not word one of F Joe Biden that I pointed out, likely knowing that we have the video of him talking - bragging actually - about getting the prosecutor investigating Burisma fired or no simoleans for them, while his son was on the board of directors. Hmmm..

Speakering of which:

The guy is a snake oil salesman. Why is the us in bed with this criminal? Oh yeah! The biden family crime syndicate Originally Posted by winn dixie
Zelensky is a conman and Joe Biden is putting money directly into Zelensky's pocket and this is being called out by 11 PATRIOT GOP SENATORS. This STEAL has to STOP!

Audit it NOW!
I do not support sending ANYTHING to UKRAINE!
One year ago the majority of USA citizens could not find Ukraine on a map if their life depended on it!
The USA is under NO OBLIGATION to help nor defend Ukraine.
UKRAINE IS NOT A NATO COUNTRY.
Let Europe deal with the problem that is in their backyard.
You do recall the entire tape of the conversation was released, yet you dispute not word one of F Joe Biden that I pointed out, likely knowing that we have the video of him talking - bragging actually - about getting the prosecutor investigating Burisma fired or no simoleans for them, while his son was on the board of directors. Hmmm..
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Please, tell us the history of this prosecutor.
Tell us what other European countries who dealt with this prosecutor had to say about him.