FOR THE RECORD...

Oh... you're talking about Datyman..lol. I never saw his replies in this thread?
....ccccccccccccccccrider is also on my ignore list which tickles me to no end that she's(when u act like a lil bitch ur a "she") still commenting...I can just imagine what...
Lol, you're right! Thanks! For saving me money..
Yeaaaahhh.....this thread is turning out about how I anticipated.
Jodi, still beautiful as ever!
She is beautiful, with just a smiggin of attitude.
  • A1.
  • 06-05-2019, 04:02 PM
I don't think she has an attitude, she was clearly talking to one person from the start that was put in his place. She doesn't have anywhere in her advertising that free nude pictures are part of her services.
Stupidity as a form of manipulation for free stuff is insulting for any person. You don't give away products to strangers at your job without pay.
She has every right to eliminate the time waster in whatever way is necessary & the same goes for the hobbyist
Now this? Lol...
Its daty.. his usual self..
After yall are done yelling at him youll see hes like a kid when sees a pretty woman... literally cracks my ass up..
Just block if bad..
Anyway...
I find mfkers that are the new spokespeople for nola getting together WAY funnier!!

Xxoo annie

Omg this place can still crack my old ass up.. thanks kids!!
  • A1.
  • 06-06-2019, 03:23 AM
....ccccccccccccccccrider is also on my ignore list which tickles me to no end that she's(when u act like a lil bitch ur a "she") still commenting...I can just imagine what... Originally Posted by JustJodi
I like women that doesn't enable the stupidity
Thanks for all the love & support here & in the rain storm of PM's I've gotten supporting me. That wasn't my objective but is overwhelmingly appreciated. We have to take care of each other. That is why this & many other boards were started. The HOBBY is the fun part of life. Predatory behaviour AIN'T FUN it's GROSS. So to paraphrase Dr, John...
*********************BE NICE OR F**K OFF!*******************
LOL, NO COMMENT! I went thru a 6 pack already, and done with this. Moving on, next?
A lady with class would have just said I don't share nude pics and that would have been enough. Nooooooo this top shelf had this to reply below. Ladies share pics all the time it’s part of what we do. Don't become a hater Annie.

GEAUX FUCK YOURSELF ASSHOLE...seriously & THUS NEGATE THE NEED FOR ME ALL TOGETHER. MISOGYNISTIC TURD. & UR BLOCKED, BANNED & REPORTED. I'm posting in the powder room about you too jackass.
Datyman, good to see you chime in on here, since it was all one sided. Someone taught her how to say special words, so she has been slinging them. Lol. Some people just stay in the dark, and believe they are the light.
*it makes it easierrr easierrrrrr to blooock* in my Otis Redding Voice Originally Posted by Lia88
That's my girl!! "She's back bitches!!!" in my Dave Chappelle voice. lol
Pro
A lady with class would have just said I don't share nude pics and that would have been enough. Nooooooo this top shelf had this to reply below. Ladies share pics all the time it’s part of what we do. Don't become a hater Annie.

GEAUX FUCK YOURSELF ASSHOLE...seriously & THUS NEGATE THE NEED FOR ME ALL TOGETHER. MISOGYNISTIC TURD. & UR BLOCKED, BANNED & REPORTED. I'm posting in the powder room about you too jackass. Originally Posted by DATYMAN
Boo i know ya aint talking bout me CORRECT!!

DONT MAKE ME PICK UP A PHONE
and call ya out!!

Lmfaof!!!!
Xxoo annie