Road Rage ... what would you do?

So far the motorcylists are all black and the SUV driver was a "white asian".
So far the motorcylists are all black and the SUV driver was a "white asian". Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
What is your source for such information? I went back and looked at the video for a third time and most of the bikers were completely covered with clothing. Most of those that had their arms exposed looked to be white.
As I pointed out..."so far" until more arrests have been made. This is causing the press to be very cautious about their reporting. Imagine if a bunch of (outlaw) bikers had pulled a black man out of his car and beat him. How do you think that story would play out? My proof;

We'll see if this holds up after more arrests. But the media is treading very lightly which after Trayvon Martin is sensible but surprising.
As I pointed out..."so far" until more arrests have been made. This is causing the press to be very cautious about their reporting. Imagine if a bunch of (outlaw) bikers had pulled a black man out of his car and beat him. How do you think that story would play out? My proof;

We'll see if this holds up after more arrests. But the media is treading very lightly which after Trayvon Martin is sensible but surprising. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
True that the man who broke Lien's car window and dragged him out was black. That's a long way from being able to say "so far all the motorcyclists are black."

What I'm interested in finding out is why the biker you picture got in front of Lien's car and tried to stop him in the first place and what happened when Lien's car was stopped that first time.
  • CJ7
  • 10-05-2013, 01:11 PM
True that the man who broke Lien's car window and dragged him out was black. That's a long way from being able to say "so far all the motorcyclists are black."

What I'm interested in finding out is why the biker you picture got in front of Lien's car and tried to stop him in the first place and what happened when Lien's car was stopped that first time. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

if you watched the vid the majority of the bikers were white skinned blacks
Is anyone going to mention the obvious? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Which is what? Originally Posted by ExNYer
So far the motorcyclists are all black and the SUV driver was a "white asian". Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Yep, I knew it. That's why i asked you to spell out "the obvious".

OF COURSE you wanted someone else to comment on the race of the bikers. To save you from doing it.
  • CJ7
  • 10-05-2013, 02:11 PM
Yep, I knew it. That's why i asked you to spell out "the obvious".

OF COURSE you wanted someone else to comment on the race of the bikers. To save you from doing it. Originally Posted by ExNYer

of course Asian is considered a race in itself , as is Caucasian (white)

so I imagine JD is too dumb to know that or tossed it white for additional effect ... racist
Just following the example of the newspaper of record, The New York Times. I guess MSNBC as well.

So far (which means at this particular point in time) all of those arrested or detained, besides being bikers, have what other characteristic in common.
Just following the example of the newspaper of record, The New York Times. I guess MSNBC as well. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
What the hell does that mean?

So far (which means at this particular point in time) all of those arrested or detained, besides being bikers, have what other characteristic in common. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
They are all men?

They all have IQs at least 10 points higher than yours?

Why don't YOU tell us what other characteristic they all have in common that you are so fixated on.
I'll bet 90% have at least 2 pg arrest records...
I'll bet 90% have at least 2 pg arrest records... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
So do your family reunions. What's your point?
One of the bikers was an off-duty cop.
I wonder what makes this a political thread. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's a simple as 1-2-3.

This thread is about "RAGE," is it not?

The Republican Party is all about "RAGE!"
White Asian?
if you watched the vid the majority of the bikers were white skinned blacks Originally Posted by CJ7
You may be 100% correct but when I can only see someone's arms it's hard to tell the difference between a light-skinned black person and a white person.