Encounter: Visiting An Old Fuck Buddy Amber1198

You'll have to come up with more than 40 bucks for a change

Do they have go fund me on the "App" Originally Posted by jokacz
Actually... no need for that... free app pussy and all... and for a select few... Ark anal....
What's the difference between the swine exhibit at the Erie County Fair and a GOBC parade?

Answer: NOTHING
Actually... no need for that... free app pussy and all... and for a select few... Ark anal.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

That's about as reality based as the hobby mansions and the hobby limo.
Hey everyone, you'll love this. Polly claims to have a screen shot of all my twitter followers and who I follow. But he doesn't have the balls to post it here.
Originally Posted by jokacz
In bad taste to post RL stuff... not to mention a violation of one a the GL's....
Savvy members can find it elsewhere....

Claims it's full of "ladyboys"
Originally Posted by jokacz
I thinck somewhere that I mentioned hardly FULL... but certainly a trend....

So all you spinner lovers out there, Polly is coming for your twitter list. What a joke. Originally Posted by jokacz
Nope... could care less about anyone's twatter…. I made an exception in this case because you were so PROUD of yourself for having people's RL account info. Foot, Shoe, Other.
In bad taste to post RL stuff... not to mention a violation of one a the GL's....
Savvy members can find it elsewhere....members of the GOBC, make that losers

I thinck somewhere that I mentioned hardly FULL... but certainly a trend....

Nope... could care less about anyone's twatter…. I made an exception in this case because you were so PROUD of yourself for having people's RL account info. Foot, Shoe, Other. Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

And you're so PROUD of posting it elsewhere. Do you really think I give a shit about what you post. Post it here, if you have the balls.

Let everyone see what you're made of.
Amber gave you the ultimate GFE. She made love to you as if she was your woman. I have seen many providers but only Amber treated me as her lover.
Nope... could care less about anyone's twatter…. I made an exception in this case because you were so PROUD of yourself for having people's RL account info. Foot, Shoe, Other. Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

Let's have a link backing this up.

And no hiding behind private posts and ML rules or board guidelines, like a coward.
jokacz & Paulie,

jokacz Nice ER! To bad it goot taken off the rails!

DD