Want list

Mocha (we'll get it right one day I know I get you excited lol)... but yes please Ms. D definitely do an RC shot off of each boobie. Hmmm I wonder how that would taste with whipped cream .
Mocha (we'll get it right one day I know I get you excited lol)... but yes please Ms. D definitely do an RC shot off of each boobie. Hmmm I wonder how that would taste with whipped cream . Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Can I join in? I've had the RC with Dallas. Whipped cream with you too would make all your yummy desserts that I've sampled taste even better.
Can I join in? I've had the RC with Dallas. Whipped cream with you too would make all your yummy desserts that I've sampled taste even better. Originally Posted by midvale
Yes please .... I insist!
Kelsey Belle has to be #1 on my list! Some day!
mmmmmmm yes Mid & Mocha

Kelly is a hottie..I would so do her!
I am afraid to reply, because i might leave someone off my list that is special and will be hurt. lol
Oh Dallas I'll get you one day, I'll bring some orange juice.
No one wants to come to Iowa.

Seriously...every time I recommend this state to ladies.....the farmer jokes start, people think this state is backwoods and cheap....I finally gave up.

The timewasters doesn't help either. So they stick big cities.

Gotta admit, Iowa has always been a fav for me...biz hasn't been that great. Lots of timewasters. Oh well....
I guess ymmv Lisa but this most recent trip of mine has been awesome (even better than my November 2016 visit).