Victoria Banks on Tryst?

• signa
  • 01-06-2021, 10:45 AM
Just from the provider side, it’s not like SA where we care about getting messages on Tryst. There is absolutely zero benefit to logging in, ironically the only reason I do is because it is displayed. I think if it is a free account it helps with placement but I’m pretty sure she’s also on the front page so she’s probably paid and has no reason to log in. Are you guys texting dumb stuff like you avail? Or location? Not even being a smart ass but she’s hot and I get well over 50 texts a day so I don’t reply to random one word ones. Just trying to help... Originally Posted by MorganOBM
so i'm curious morgan what would be a good opening? some girls equally txt dumb stuff back.
Lol that’s certainly fair signa.I know you guys don’t have it easy either. I’m not saying to write a love letter, just more than avail or location. I also can’t speak for every lady but texts with intent help a lot. Something like hi, saw your ad on tryst I’d love to see you. Thursday at noon would be perfect but I’m flexible, please only text M-F 9a-3p I look forward to hearing from you..... that really sets you apart from the other jagoffs if you are serious. It’s a big help to me to know when it is safe to text back, otherwise if I’m busy when you text for safety’s sake I won’t after a few hours.
  • Typo
  • 01-06-2021, 07:54 PM
Lol that’s certainly fair signa.I know you guys don’t have it easy either. I’m not saying to write a love letter, just more than avail or location. I also can’t speak for every lady but texts with intent help a lot. Something like hi, saw your ad on tryst I’d love to see you. Thursday at noon would be perfect but I’m flexible, please only text M-F 9a-3p I look forward to hearing from you..... that really sets you apart from the other jagoffs if you are serious. It’s a big help to me to know when it is safe to text back, otherwise if I’m busy when you text for safety’s sake I won’t after a few hours. Originally Posted by MorganOBM
My initial texts are very similar to that. I'll say something like "Hi, I saw your ad on XYZ site. Looking for appointment tomorrow around 6:00pm. Can be flexible depending upon how far away. Please let me know if you're avail. and in what part of city you'll be in. Text any time."

If there's even a response, 9 times out of 10, it's "Hey baby" or "When?". Just like they never read my text. If I reply, most of the time, I never get another response to any further communication.

I always felt like communication should be the easy part of coordinating a meeting, but very basic communication always seems to be the most difficult part. It's clearly that way on both sides of the equation!