being blackballed on eccie

"I obtained information from the men's private forum that someone who I have never had a session with is spreading lies in an attempt to disrupt my business here. Some of the lies he has told had to do with me offering discounts and not screening my clients. Please advise me on how to pursue this matter." Originally Posted by ArisRose

AR..... We have to keep you on retainer for the Ebonics translations.....

LOL..... Good job.... but yep, the pink is weak, and difficult to read, sort of like all of my posts.

L4B
I'm being blkbld in the men's room someone I never been with
Has lied on me already psi I don't do cheap dated and you got
To have refs ha jelo are you someone tell me how Ta stop this Originally Posted by IYYANA
"I obtained information from the men's private forum that someone who I have never had a session with is spreading lies in an attempt to disrupt my business here. Some of the lies he has told had to do with me offering discounts and not screening my clients. Please advise me on how to pursue this matter." Originally Posted by ArisRose
Oh....That's what I thought she said......Thanks, Aris!!
With so-called Blackballing, not much can be done about it (setting aside, for now, a Provider is not suppose to know what topics are raised in the Men's Lounge). Back to the BB: it can manifest itself in many ways. I now have some regular female providers (GGs) who no longer will have anything to do with me because I posted a Review of a session I did with a TS last month. I take this approach: If a Provider does not want to do a session with me for any reason, it is HER loss! I get by just fine, thank you! One contributor expressed it well by saying you should let your reputation speak for you (paraphrasing). Sage advice!
If a Provider does not want to do a session with me for any reason, it is HER loss! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Until rent is due again
+ 1, lol
My advise, after reading through your posting history is to disable this account and come back as someone knew. You brought all this on yourself with your childish, incoherent jibberish.
So she banned yet? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
My advise, after reading through your posting history is to disable this account and come back as someone knew. You brought all this on yourself with your childish, incoherent jibberish. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

I was kinda wondering this myself....
Wow you are as ghetto as it gets !!!!!! I'm mean really you gotta jump on here sounding very uneducated and put our ladies to shame by some ignorant post that you posted are you serious... Please reread your own post...
Thanks,
Lindsay
At the risk of being dubbed a WK, some of you are going overboard with your harsh criticism of this girl, no? IMHO....as always!
Just to satisfy the idle speculation, this is being looked into. And, all things are not as they seem to be at first glance.

The Colonel
Iyana I'm being stalked by gee_a_cee who is spreading lies about me all over the boards. You have to ignore the fool because he will beat you with experience. The best thing to do is ignore him and he will go away. People like this have no life and if you give them the attention he is going to keep it up. Good luck girl!
With so-called Blackballing, not much can be done about it (setting aside, for now, a Provider is not suppose to know what topics are raised in the Men's Lounge). Back to the BB: it can manifest itself in many ways. I now have some regular female providers (GGs) who no longer will have anything to do with me because I posted a Review of a session I did with a TS last month. I take this approach: If a Provider does not want to do a session with me for any reason, it is HER loss! I get by just fine, thank you! One contributor expressed it well by saying you should let your reputation speak for you (paraphrasing). Sage advice! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Probably would not have used "BB" in a response I would have made. :-)
Eccie is such a DAMN joke compared to ASPD. JS
Wow ! I'am just Amazed .