Girls and Guys: Do you like Snow Balls?

I have wanted to but not found a guy open to trying it. When I get squirted on my breasts I will say "now you get to lick it up!" No takers. We are in KS after all
I used to think it was going to be fun. Have a new appreciation for girls that CIM. lol I guess it is an "acquired taste"...
Its like eating a raw oyster..dont think or pause,just suck it down...lol

Btw. Fatold guys that eat alot of sweets tastes better...js...lol
Probably the most famous snowball scene in cinema. Originally Posted by RocketSurgeon
Damn, gonna have to watch that now. Never seen it. Funny shit.
Probably the most famous snowball scene in cinema. Originally Posted by RocketSurgeon
That was fucking awesome
In addition to the snowball scene, pretty much the entire script is quote-worthy, and Clerks is generally rated as one of the greatest movies of all time. It's the movie that made Kevin Smith famous and sealed his fate as a cinema legend.

"This job would be great if it wasn't for the fucking customers." - Randal
I had an ex g/f that wanted to give her oral after a cream pie. She didn't get off so she wanted me to finish her off. I did not do it and after the fact i realized what she was trying to get done. Strange enough, i loved daty and we kinda broke up 'cause she stop letting go down stairs. Not the same but close to the topic.
I have wanted to but not found a guy open to trying it. When I get squirted on my breasts I will say "now you get to lick it up!" No takers. We are in KS after all Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
I will gladly snowball with you and/or gladly lick a load off your tits. It might be time to schedule a visit soon.
Its like eating a raw oyster..dont think or pause,just suck it down...lol

Btw. Fatold guys that eat alot of sweets tastes better...js...lol Originally Posted by DallasRain

I have been told that massive amounts of pineapple juice prior to the event is helpful in that regard too. I was told that the half gallon of coffee I drank a day was not.
I want to snowball after eating asparagus. Should be healthy for her.
I have been told that massive amounts of pineapple juice prior to the event is helpful in that regard too. I was told that the half gallon of coffee I drank a day was not. Originally Posted by Enchanterlingum
The deal is with Pineapple is you have to start a couple days before the "event" and purge the "bad" stuff once or twice before the "event".
I want to snowball after eating asparagus. Should be healthy for her. Originally Posted by royamcr
That brings up the second part of the question. What changes the taste of cum?

Asparagus changes the smell of urine because the kidneys remove that part of aspargus from the blood that makes the smell. Wow, the first piss after eating asparagus relly smells. Does Aspargus have an effect on the smell/taste of cum? What else has an effect on the cum? Inquiring minds want to know.
I don't know, I just assumed it comes out the same hole that it wouldn't be very good. lol
I don't know, I just assumed it comes out the same hole that it wouldn't be very good. lol Originally Posted by royamcr
But, it comes from two different areas: the urine comes from the kidneys, that clean the blood, and the cum comes from the prostate that stores the sperm (develops long term) that is diluted by a fluid used to dilute the sperm so it can be carried out during ejaculation. It is that seminal fluid that could be effected and change taste.

Can the women jump in. Does a smoker have a different taste; etc?
I have done it a few times.