NCNS-Encounter Just_Ember or should we call her Casper

She was recently posted in the Mississippi coed as well. Saying she’s a fake account! I’m sorry y’all have to deal with this! I hate it I’ve been stood up myself on numerous occasions so I know it sucks! Getting all excited about something and then boom nothing. I’m bored right now lol.
Being stood up sucks and not in a good way lol
Date: 1/17/19
Name: Just_Ember
Phone: 2289907481
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=481180
City: Mobile
State: Alabama
Address: Supposed to be Hotel Off Govt
Activities: She boasted a lot but none!
Hair Length and Color: Black, short shoulder length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: cute, dark hair, sexy smile, nice tits and a great ass. Even saw a vid or two of her shaking it. But - ghosted!!
Recommendation: No Originally Posted by Allin2day

Ummmm... I was in mobile and I’m not flaky!! Shoulda called me lol
I’m not but 30 min from mobile! you can call me anytime!!!
I know Adaline is top notch and I've heard good things about Rooby Reigh. Ember is quickly getting a reputation of not being a reliable provider. I live 45 minutes from Mobile, visit often and reliable, just saying.
I also had a good experience and think you should give her some slack. She's got a sweet personality, was available last minute, sexy as all hell and very considerate. I couldnt hold myself back, she was very pleasantly tight and her dt was intoxicating. I would see her again.
WHY didn't you review her? Ummmmm
WHY didn't you review her? Ummmmm Originally Posted by lowgear
And only one post...making another run at this Ember?
I've seen her a couple of times, she's definitely real. Actually I bought her the schoolgirl outfit she is wearing in her bio