Other talents

Hiccup!
...lets have a titanic moment Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
I'm The Queen of the Kegels!!!

Attachment 334067
Never incorporated it, but there is a Provider who is making a drawing/painting for me.

I guess if I asked for an image from a session, that would qualify here
I can sketch you nude... lets have a titanic moment Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
I am so down you can sketch me and I will make you the meal of your choice!!

Bailey - I expect to see the stilettos soon! Wink! Originally Posted by SASpurfan
Hmmmm you know I prefer comfy shoes but, I may make an exception for you
No problem - they won't stay on very long!
I am so down you can sketch me and I will make you the meal of your choice!! Originally Posted by thatgirlbailey
Ok but after the boat sinks dont just say "I'll never let go" then drop me in the water....

No problem - they won't stay on very long! Originally Posted by SASpurfan
TRUE!

Ok but after the boat sinks dont just say "I'll never let go" then drop me in the water....

Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
I don't know if I would like coed without you!! I love your wit lady!
There was a provider in Dallas a few years ago, who was a chef in her real life, that would offer a multi course meal that she would cook in apron, heels, and nothing else. Playtime followed if course.

As for me, find me a pianist who play Moonlight Sonata in candlelight.
First movement is easy enough that anyone who has piddled with a piano can pull it off. The second.....yeah that's quite a bit harder.
First movement is easy enough that anyone who has piddled with a piano can pull it off. The second.....yeah that's quite a bit harder. Originally Posted by SAangel27
Hmm. A hot lady planning piano in lingerie or naked. That sounds hot. I maybe house sitting Tuesday and Wednesday. It has a piano. Hmmmm.
Now that's the perfect trifecta,one lady cooking,while being sketched,with another serenading all on the piano.

Who's gonna coordinate this? Talk about a bucket list item......
I can sketch you nude... lets have a titanic moment Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
I wanna be there for this Titanic moment ...Jus so I can keep my head above the waves ...lol...
took art classes a few yrs and we often had nude models but never remember any looking as hot as the babes on here....sometimes we had a dude getting naked for us to draw/sketch on those nights I just left.....if I was worth a shit as an artist I would offer to paint/sketch on of these lovely ladies and give them the work. If any are interested in modeling for a class hmu thru PM Ill put yall in touch with the folks in charge and yes they pay the models
As for me, find me a pianist who play Moonlight Sonata in candlelight. Originally Posted by Zhivago52
That's what I am talking about...
I sing, play several musical instruments, write, and have expertise in AV technology and computer graphics. I also have an amazing numerical memory. And saving the best for last, I can balance books on my head while walking