How long would you wait?

35 minutes late with no reply is usually an indication that she at least had the courtesy of not interrupting her current appointment to communicate with the appointment she scheduled for the same time slot.

On the other hand, its also an indication that there probably isn't a pimp in there somewhere running interference by playing text tag until she's done. So there is that at least. Or the pimp just isn't smart enough to string guy #2 along while guy #1 is busy.

In other words, you were more than patient to wait 25 minutes before bailing. Sorry for your bad luck. Hope your next foray works out better.
...I asked again, no reply. After 25 minutes I headed home, and got a text 10 minutes into the drive saying she was ready.. Originally Posted by Willhurk
Will you be sharing with the community the name of the tardy tart?
Hey all, I'm new to the hobby with only my first encounter under my belt. Tried to set something up tonight and the provider was quite accommodating to a request for a visit an hr out. Upon arriving at the address at the scheduled time I asked for the room number, but got no reply. I asked again, no reply. After 25 minutes I headed home, and got a text 10 minutes into the drive saying she was ready.

As I'm still wet behind the ears I'm not sure if me taking off was rude or not. My gut said head home & I asked if she would be in town for a bit so we could try to meet again, but have gotten no response. I'm trying to avoid making the wrong kind of name for myself, and I was wondering; how long do you think is reasonable to wait in a parking lot for a provider to get back to you without coming off as suspicious to those who may be watching? Originally Posted by Willhurk
Until you find out who you like and who is dependable you might want to consider always having a plan B. With someone I've seen before and enjoyed, I don't mind waiting 15-30 minutes. I always have a plan B. I reach out to plan B after about 15 minutes to check for availability. If plan A contacts me after I have confirmed with plan B, stick with plan B and tell A you are sorry, but you are not going to cancel with someone who was better at TCB
Waiting
Waiting
Waiting
Waiting for a punch line ....
Waiting.
Or;
There is no waiting if your date is with a respected reviewed gal that has good tcb.