A question for you guys and gals.

With well-established and well-reviewed ladies like yourself, Lena, it wouldn't be a problem. I would look at all of your recent reviews and know if you are BBJ or CBJ or if you allow pictures or not. Hell, all I've ever heard about you are glowing remarks about how incredible you are.

Unfortunately, things being as they are right now, I have to bargain hunt on BP and there isn't a review or Showcase section on there.
I do see how it could be challenging to look up a provider who only advertises on BP and isn't on here or any other review or verification sites.
Well, I called her and I did ask about her "menu." She seems like the real deal and nice, I guess. BUT, she's CBJ! Not worth the time for me. Sigh...

The search continues...
I can understand why a bp girl wouldnt want you to ask. Its best to ask eccie girls via pm. Bp is called be prepared and for good reason.
So much for a new story, right Al?
So much for a new story, right Al? Originally Posted by mrredcat43
No story to be had when CBJ is involved. On to the next one.
Oh....and rumor has it that green stuff has been known to come out a dick. That must taste terrible...ugh. lol. Xxoo annie
He must have pissed off peg. Lol. (Kidding...I have no idea why banned. His comedy was not funny? ) xxoo annie
I WOULD just stick with the ECCIE chicks, man. I hear ya. I wish that I could do that.

But no ECCIE chicks are going to be fucking and sucking for $85 - $140 like this chick advertises. I simply do not have $200 and up to blow on pussy right now, but I'm still horny as fuck.

I think that I will ask. Fuck it.

I'm really on the cusp of calling the chick. I think that I will when I get some free time later tonight. Might get a good story out of it if nothing else. Originally Posted by albundy

I got you Al!!! just cause I miss your silly witty remarks!
Ill ask and confirm with any lady what I'm seeking for. But I also won't settle for less than GFE. Believe me they will talk explicitly and specifically about the money they want, your service requirements are just as important.

I don't even pay backpage ladies first. And let them know they can leave if it's a requirement. You have to be a bit more Savage in your negotiations via bp....because most times your dealing with scammers. Those patient enough to accommodate your requests usually are the diamonds in the rough. Service inquiries tend to be less crude via text, and you won't forget anything cause u see it.
So 12 hours backward cowboy squatting is completely clear aye? Xxoo annie
Did al even do? This is ridiculous. If reading this buckaroo CHIN UP....go be yourself. I'm holding out my raffle till they free ya darling. Xxoo annie ( no sweet pea that doesn't mean you win..ha! )
So 12 hours backward cowboy squatting is completely clear aye? Xxoo annie Originally Posted by annie@christophers
Usually clear in HD if they let me use the camera when needed sparringly. Just depends on the girl, it's not always a must. Anyone you suggest that can keep up or humble me to sleep?