GRADE A BLACKMAGICMAN APPROVE WOW

This is just another example of MANY as to why this board is not fun anymore. Blackmagicman found a BP gem and he gets crucified for his praise. I can't begin to count how many guys have posted that they found a new girl and posted in COED. I don't see anyone complaining about the white knights.
After all this crap, I wouldn't blame him a bit if he kept this young lady all to himself.
Congrats Blackmagic man, you may have found your ATF.
This is just another example of MANY as to why this board is not fun anymore. Blackmagicman found a BP gem and he gets crucified for his praise. I can't begin to count how many guys have posted that they found a new girl and posted in COED. I don't see anyone complaining about the white knights.
After all this crap, I wouldn't blame him a bit if he kept this young lady all to himself.
Congrats Blackmagic man, you may have found your ATF.
I really feel sorry for people that determines there self-worth by degrading others for no reason.My financial situation is good but you should respect other providers trying to get a start in the game.
If u were gonna post a review and are mum with info now.....this post is useless. You could have just posted the review. The whole purpose of a thread beforehand of a review is a short summary of a chick so guys know she's legit with full info on what to expect. This is just shilling without it. Originally Posted by gimme_that
He is working towards his discounted session leave him alone..
I really feel sorry for people that determines there self-worth by degrading others for no reason.My financial situation is good but you should respect other providers trying to get a start in the game. Originally Posted by Blackmagicman
Says the guy who tells a girl she should see someone who is black with references instead of newbies after she was assaulted ... It works both ways you want respect you need to respect others as well...
This is just another example of MANY as to why this board is not fun anymore. Originally Posted by Nicolet
I agree.
The OP should stop creating new handles and acting like he's brand new around here. It starts with him.
He is where the fun can begin by being original.
There is nothing wrong growing old gracefully learning from your mistakes and looking forward to retirement.
Your cosigning for a provider that can't stand you.Do your homework sweety dont jump on the bandwagon just to be accepted.Monroe
Totally lost...bounces...lol. .xxoo
Says the guy who tells a girl she should see someone who is black with references instead of newbies after she was assaulted ... It works both ways you want respect you need to respect others as well... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Let's take football for instance if you get hurt by another player is it right to blame the entire opposing team for your injury.First of all you know the risk involved in playing football and the money was the main thing that drew you to this career.So don't go around blaming every other player on the team blame the player that cause the injury and yourself for no being more careful are pick a career with less risk.
"She the best thing since sliced bread."

Why?

"Just go see her."

Nah that ain't enough for me.

Weak ass cosigns.......with no info.
"She the best thing since sliced bread."

Why?

"Just go see her."

Nah that ain't enough for me.

Weak ass cosigns.......with no info. Originally Posted by gimme_that
Freedom of choice is a wonderful thing and nobody cares what you choose.
Did that review ever get posted? Or just the advertisement?
Did that review ever get posted? Or just the advertisement? Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Just advertisement
Blackmagicman