Here Is The List Of Trumps Achievements So Far!

• R.M.
  • 02-24-2017, 05:08 PM
When I am teaching my political science students we discuss Trumps accomplishments and those things he has done to hurt America in a open forum. I can tell you that it is very difficult for anyone to discuss accomplishments because his negatives far outnumber anything positive and occur so frequently they gather all the attention. The general consensus is he is a flawed president failing miserably. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Ah great I guess now your vet also. So are you a Fat Bastard too?
And I am sure you never once questioned this?

The 2009 Nobel Peace Prize was awarded to United States President Barack Obama for his "extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples".[1] The Norwegian Nobel Committee announced the award on October 9, 2009, citing Obama's promotion of nuclear nonproliferation[2] and a "new climate" in international relations fostered by Obama, especially in reaching out to the Muslim world.[3][4]

The Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, commonly known as the Non-Proliferation Treaty or NPT, is an international treaty whose objective is to prevent the spread of nuclear weapons and weapons technology, to promote cooperation in the peaceful uses of nuclear energy, and to further the goal of ...

And then this. By your trusted source CNN.

(CNN) The Obama administration made two additional cash payments totaling $1.3 billion, after delivering $400 million to Iran by plane in January, to resolve a failed arms deal, administration officials told lawmakers Tuesday.Sep 8, 2016

IN CASH MIND YOU. WHY CASH?
Hillary Clinton isn't president. Originally Posted by StandinStraight

off to a great start!!! bahhaa
. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Trump's accomplishments so far:

Changed the landscape of New York City
Had a top rated show on network TV
Raised an incredible family
Stopped JEB Bush from being the nominee
Stopped Hillary from wrecking the country
Started undoing Obamacare
Has already saved over 100,000 jobs in the US
Has gotten promises from the big wigs to bring 300,000 jobs to the US
His election has caused the stock market to increase in value boosting out 401Ks
Put the world on notice that there's a new sheriff in town
Got Boeing to decrease the cost of the next Air Force One
Caused George Soros to spend hundreds of millions of dollars with no result
Continues to embarass libtards everywhere
Pop!, pop!, pop!....yep the sounds of liberal heads exploding all over Hollywood.

This is the short list. Wait until the end of the 100 days.
When I am teaching my political science students we discuss Trumps accomplishments and those things he has done to hurt America in a open forum. I can tell you that it is very difficult for anyone to discuss accomplishments because his negatives far outnumber anything positive and occur so frequently they gather all the attention. The general consensus is he is a flawed president failing miserably. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Having a real degree in political science, I know that there is very little discussion in poli-sci classes. There is re-education going on. The only time I heard any dissent was when I opened my mouth. After a career in the navy I was not going to be intimidated by some lame ass idiot like this idiot. Of course, I have not seen anything in his words that convince me that he actually took classes.
Political science?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahaha h!
When I am teaching my political science students Originally Posted by StandinStraight
This comment belongs in comedy central. "To" funny. (Get it, moron? Or do I need to explain that one?)
. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
The Pittsburgh Cuck Squad strikes again!
Hey limpdick, congrats on earning a Phd in PolySci!

Now please give us a brief summary of your dissertation and explain how it made a contribution to the outstanding body of knowledge in your academic discipline.

Thanks in advance!
Arabian Goddess yes that is one nice rack and correct me if I'm wrong they are all natural Originally Posted by gary5912
her boobs are man-mades.n they look almost real. nice job by surgeon.