Paranoia Will Destroy Ya Mr President!

Malcom Nance a former American intelligence office said that Trumps wiretapping accusations are textbook paranoia of the guilty. It is what happens when you know your guilty and everything is caving in on you! Trump probably looks in his closets before bed in case OBama or someone is hiding in there listening to him. Paranoia Will Destroy Ya! Originally Posted by StandinStraight

u mean this guy?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcolm_Nance

has this idiot ever heard of disinformation? bahhaa

whether it's ever proved true or not, Trump is kicking sand in Obama's face by slamming him.

Trump played the media like a fiddle and he's still doing it. bahhaa
^ but but but. You're my fart catcher. You're quoting me in your sig. (Accurately this time) following me from forum to forum, digging up 6 month old posts and generally exhibiting real monkey / chimpanzee type behavior. I'd say you're basically chimping out on me.

You are dick ryding me so smooth. All because you couldn't afford to go to the Superbowl. Hahahaha . i bet I'm pretty sure you losers think about SC in your daily life as well. Probably even when you're paying someone to blow your nipple dicks Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Lol, No we are Eagles and just prey on the PF weak minded first.
And you continue to show us how susceptible you are.

I would like to commend you on your hard work in the HRC campaign. Bang up job Chimp.

Whoop's I meant Champ.
Malcom Nance a former American intelligence office said that Trumps wiretapping accusations are textbook paranoia of the guilty. It is what happens when you know your guilty and everything is caving in on you! Trump probably looks in his closets before bed in case OBama or someone is hiding in there listening to him. Paranoia Will Destroy Ya! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Checked out your Nance, he was an enlisted man so his access to information would have been less than a mid level officer. I also notice that since Obama became president he has come down on the side of the democrats everytime. It kind of looks like he is taking care of his business nowadays. Probably looking for some kind of an appointment.
Hey Swishy Chap! Does it weaken America when you libtard morons take to the streets and riot and scream "not my President" and whine about impeachment before the guy who was elected pursuant to the rules of our democratic Republic and our 228-year-old Constitution is even sworn in?

You and your ilk are the treasonous assholes who want to weaken America, Swishy Chap! Blaming it on Putin is just a way to deflect attention from your own subversive actions.

Everything you post is silly shit, you yapping fool!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B72fbXDQ7Lg Originally Posted by lustylad
Thats why they used to be called Copperheads.
StuartSmalley never shuts the FUCK UP... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD53W6IVEb0

unless you...