Flavored Lube - Ya or Na?

Guess I'm alone in the never tasted lybe department. I never buy flavored lube just ky or astroglide I keep in my hobby stash with condoms. I only use it when the kitty needs a little juice.

Guess I've always heard those flavors and scents mess ladies up down there sometimes so i stick with straight old school proven stuff. Maybe i will widen my options for the ladies. Originally Posted by Trey

Think water based, not oil based. Big difference. Also, water based rinses off with plain water, no soap required. Good Head is another I like.
I need to get me some of the tart flavor!! That does sound yummy for sure!! Thanks for sharing! Originally Posted by Redrum TX
Yes, It's amaze! Just had some fun w it today, actually.
Aren't girls already "tart" flavored?
Does numbing spray and good head gel really work for deepthroating?
  • 5T3V3
  • 03-27-2017, 12:55 PM
When you go to a buffet you don't restrict yourself to just one dish, do you? Be adventurous!

I include flavored lubes in play already, and a wee bit extra slide can help things glide. I look for water-based or organic products, all thoroughly researched and personally taste-tested before usage. Check labels carefully, and if you're in a local adult store ASK if the employees have tried them. (My favorite Cindy's has been pretty good with honest thumbs up or thumbs down opinions.) Some flavored lubes just taste AWFUL, get gummy, leave stains, or are made with so many chemicals they can cause reactions, so bear in mind allergies and/or aversions. I can't take anything made with strawberry essence myself, and many women find ingredients like silicone, glycerin, and parabens in lubes aggravating. ALWAYS get permission before slathering a new condiment on your hot dog.

If you want a recommendation, Juicy Lube by ID works for me, water-based but does contain glycerin and a few hard-to-pronounce substances, but my super-sensitive skin has had no problems, it comes in multiple flavors, has a palatable taste and a dependable effect, and it's safe for condoms. http://www.idlube.com/our-products/id-juicy-lube/
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
i am hearing lots of splash about using organic coconut oil or EVC as some call it. I assume it tastes like a pina colada ??????
i am hearing lots of splash about using organic coconut oil or EVC as some call it. I assume it tastes like a pina colada ?????? Originally Posted by 5T3V3
I have utilized it in erotic entertainment, and it did taste pretty tropically delicious. Made a fun Hawaiian surfs-up hula massage with my 44C coconuts!

However, you have to be careful when switching to intercourse, as any oil-based stuff, even organic veggie/fruit, can wreck a lady's delicate equilibrium down south.

Refer to this: https://goodcleanlove.com/4-reasons-...onut-oil-lube/

Water-based is safest.
Aren't girls already "tart" flavored? Originally Posted by timetolive
I've always billed myself as a savory Irish tart!
I've always billed myself as a savory Irish tart! Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Why am I not surprised!

Somehow, I knew you would catch my dry wit. Thanks for understanding ... TTL
My favorite lube flavor is pussy.
My favorite lube flavor is pussy. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Aren't girls already "tart" flavored? Originally Posted by timetolive
To both of you.

Does numbing spray and good head gel really work for deepthroating? Originally Posted by Redrum TX

Total gimmick, imo. Why does one need to numb in order to deep throat? All that stuff will do is serve to numb your cock, which you don't want, trust me!
...Total gimmick, imo. Why does one need to numb in order to deep throat? All that stuff will do is serve to numb your cock, which you don't want, trust me! Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Indeed! Why dull the pleasure?

Also, well, thinking back to my own experience with dental and dermatological visits where topical numbing agents were applied, seems to me the lady needs to be able to feel everything so she doesn't bite or scrape by mistake. OUCHIE!
Indeed! Why dull the pleasure?

Also, well, thinking back to my own experience with dental and dermatological visits where topical numbing agents were applied, seems to me the lady needs to be able to feel everything so she doesn't bite or scrape by mistake. OUCHIE!
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Haha! Ouch indeed....
Personally, I find a nice shot of Jameson relaxes the muscles of my throat and jaw quite nicely, not that I need an excuse to drink whiskey, or an aperitif or chaser to swallowing a tasty shillelagh!
I love my nasty girls! You both Rock!! Whew!!
Swiss Navy water based is my atf lube. I haven't tried any flavors yet but it already has a sweet flavor so I can imagine it would go well with some fruit essence.

As for that throat numbing stuff......I have found that the more turned on I am the deeper I can take it