Hello San Antonio

but but Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
but but ^^I didn't know this OUTER was in S.A. and clearly I have knowledge of what she done she still doing it..so GS IF that's a bit for me or ur just being a butt pff come on MAN don't quote like I thanked her seriously ur takin up for and outing who're who got ran out of Houston and still getting ripped in DALLAS as for ur comments CD go find another victem,I didn't ask not do I want ur opinion about EVERYTHING I DO KNOW check ur self before I can't work in any city

BESOS IN ADVANCE PLEASE
but but Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
but but ^^I didn't know this OUTER was in S.A. and clearly I have knowledge of what she done she still doing it..so GS IF that's a bit for me or ur just being a butt pff come on MAN don't quote like I thanked her seriously ur takin up for and outing who're who got ran out of Houston and still getting ripped in DALLAS as for ur comments CD go find another victem,I didn't ask nor do I want ur opinion about ANYTHING I DO KNOW check ur self before YOU can't work in any city

BESOS IN ADVANCE PLEASE

ALL CAPS THAT MEANS BEAT IT I LIKE CAPS THEY MAKE ME FUZZY INSIDE WHEN I YELL
ON COMPUTERS LOL GET LOST
You two need to get a room and make up. Which brings us back nicely to the original topic, n'est-ce pas?
[QUOTE=CoverMe;1059635166]You two need to get a room and make up. Which brings us back nicely to the original topic, n'est-ce pas?[/QUOTTE]

NEGATIVE, i dont know or care to know CD knowing her reputation when she was in Houston i wanted to comment back because dont need here advice on anything to do with business...

No i;ve never had a covo with her BUT i am very knowledgeable of the things shes done and i just dont want to be associated or have a person as unstable as that giving me advice ....so thanks for the concern ,but back on topic i hope to have a great visit when returning to SAN ANTONIO

Thanks,
Cendell M
i hope to have a great visit when returning to SAN ANTONIO Originally Posted by Cendell M
I'm sure this thread will help.
Ladies. Especially the ones traveling to our fair city. Please see this thread by our very own Camille Fox. She has laid the groundwork when visiting San Antonio for you. Right here in Coed...

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1446937

Stay safe and have fun while visiting.
You two need to get a room and make up. Which brings us back nicely to the original topic, n'est-ce pas? Originally Posted by CoverMe
I'd totally watch or join in. Don't threaten us with a good time CoverMe!
but but ^^I didn't know this OUTER was in S.A. and clearly I have knowledge of what she done she still doing it..so GS IF that's a bit for me or ur just being a butt pff come on MAN don't quote like I thanked her seriously ur takin up for and outing who're who got ran out of Houston and still getting ripped in DALLAS as for ur comments CD go find another victem,I didn't ask not do I want ur opinion about EVERYTHING I DO KNOW check ur self before I can't work in any city

BESOS IN ADVANCE PLEASE Originally Posted by Cendell M
No actually I was humored by how fast you ditched her. It took me a second read to figure out you had specifically asked for the ladies to make suggestions. So I put it up there because the other tards probably missed it.
I'm sure this thread will help. Originally Posted by Jennifer Spinner
Thanks doll it already has love have a nice one

Cendell M
Again all you had to do was ignore the comment I made . To react the way you did was unnecessary. Even after you gave me a nasty attitude I was polite to you and you continue to be Petty and rude. And talk out your ass with zero facts.

In the Dallas thread the Houston trolls posted make that clear & follow me everywhere I post. & I chose to completely ignore them. But clearly you didn't. You enjoy that drama & all that negativity that's why you found the need to mention it on this thread when it had nothing to do with it. All that so-called advice you were giving me how about you taking for yourself and walk away from the keyboard.

Post facts & prove if not everything that you are saying is just gossip and rumor and you look like a bitter spiteful person .

This conversation ended. I still wish you the best of luck with all your Journeys take it or leave it...

[QUOTE=Cendell M;1059635289]
You two need to get a room and make up. Which brings us back nicely to the original topic, n'est-ce pas?[/QUOTTE]

NEGATIVE, i dont know or care to know CD knowing her reputation when she was in Houston i wanted to comment back because dont need here advice on anything to do with business...

No i;ve never had a covo with her BUT i am very knowledgeable of the things shes done and i just dont want to be associated or have a person as unstable as that giving me advice ....so thanks for the concern ,but back on topic i hope to have a great visit when returning to SAN ANTONIO

Thanks,
Cendell M Originally Posted by CoverMe
Thank you for the info ... Ms. Fox is always very helpful.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week

Ladies. Especially the ones traveling to our fair city. Please see this thread by our very own Camille Fox. She has laid the groundwork when visiting San Antonio for you. Right here in Coed...

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1446937

Stay safe and have fun while visiting. Originally Posted by RogueOne
  • ttmax
  • 06-19-2017, 09:10 PM
Yes, beautiful, come to San Antonio and I will take you back to 1999 in remembrance! Book me!
[QUOTE=Carmelita DeLeón;1059637556]Again all you had to do was ignore the comment I made . To react the way you did was unnecessary. Even after you gave me a nasty attitude I was polite to you and you continue to be Petty and rude. And talk out your ass with zero facts.

In the Dallas thread the Houston trolls posted make that clear & follow me everywhere I post. & I chose to completely ignore them. But clearly you didn't. You enjoy that drama & all that negativity that's why you found the need to mention it on this thread when it had nothing to do with it. All that so-called advice you were giving me how about you taking for yourself and walk away from the keyboard.

Post facts & prove if not everything that you are saying is just gossip and rumor and you look like a bitter spiteful person .

This conversation ended. I still wish you the best of luck with all your Journeys take it or leave it...

You apparently cant read UM do you know the definition of "sarcasm" is? Please do answer and then i get to work and leave you in the DUST....

PLEASE ANSWER ,because when i said "Thank You" it was meant as a sarcastic "thank you" im no english major just ask Wake-UP lol,,,,BUT I suggest you know the meaning of something when its a "Thank You doll for your help " or "Thanks BUT I DONT WANT NOR NEED YOUR HELP"-------SARCASM

geeeeez were in AMERICANO
So I guess a doubles session is out of the question with you and carmelita? Jk. I hope you enjoy your stay here.
So I guess a doubles session is out of the question with you and carmelita? Jk. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Originally Posted by munkycrank
O HELL NO LOL sorry sweet pea but that s a nope hope to meet you though

Cendell M