It's Time To Go Ruth Bader Ginsberg

The old bag is gonna outlive all of us!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAG!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Maybe you.
She's alive, I really think that age limits like 25/75 should be in pace. younger then 25 no life exp older then 75 most people just not with it. just me
She should be called the Zombie Justice.
She's alive, I really think that age limits like 25/75 should be in pace. younger then 25 no life exp older then 75 most people just not with it. just me Originally Posted by rexdutchman

I often wonder, why, in many other jobs, there's a max age limit, BUT not running for congress/the scotus?
I often wonder, why, in many other jobs, there's a max age limit, BUT not running for congress/the scotus? Originally Posted by garhkal

probably because no one thought to do it mainly because of the low levels of life expectancy in the 1800's and 1900s. people back then thought living & working until you're 80, 90 was inconceivable. Making to that age group was so rare until the 20th Century. you started seeing more & more people living and making it to their 80's and up.

this was about when other states started implementing max retirement ages for the judges. I've not seen one applied to legislatures and other offices.