It's BACK!!!!!!!

My head is going overload with all this football talk!!! Carlie's Reggie bush is now in miami and ocho and hanyesworth are in NE... Greg olsen is a titan... Kolb is in AZ and so much more.... As it is sounding right now NE is gonna be hard to beat like always.... Im waiting to see if we (KC) get anyone interesting!!!!
If Queen and Carlie invite me to their party I will bring for us the Cheesecake Factory cheesecake of their choice. And I mean the big one baby.
5pm, today, Friday...all teams, including the super secretive KC Chiefs gets to officially annouce free agent signings.

Any help for the defense coming?????

Boys in New England have already started with their signings and trades
Anyone interested in starting a fantasy league.
Ive played the past few years and I just dont think I can do it this year. I take it too serious... I have my hands full with watching the chiefs play on sunday and other games on TV but I also keep up with all stats and scores of friends who play... I just dont think I can add on a fantasy team this year... I would go crazy. This first year I did play I won.... I was the only girl playing too lol
Oh, a FOOTBALL fantasy league. That makes sense. Not really interested, but if there is another type of fantasy league, I'm all in!
Im hearing we signed LaRon McClain from the ravens to a 1 year deal... It will be interesting to see what happens with Charles, Jones in the back field along with Dexter... We also have 2 full backs.... I think our run game will be great no matter what!