Inspired by booty thread...faces to die for

With the compliments off

Michelle Machat, San Diego ------- another face (+the rest) to die for ------
I love AN Yokos Chelsea simms and I like mine lol =>
Michelle and Safire are both to die for
safire has a gorgeous ass and a beautiful face no doubt
Just to clarify something on my intentions with this thread....since I see some reactions that are unexpected.

Beauty is not just about how someone looks...I know that very well. And I also realize that external beauty is in the eye of the beholder. In fact, I think all women are beautiful on some level (well maybe there are a few exceptions I have come accross in life, lol). A woman is a treasure, not just because of how they look but also for who they are and how they make us feel on so many different levels.

This thread was not aimed at some abstract notion of attempting to define facial beauty, but rather at posting photos of ladies who have that look that drives us guys crazy (in a good way)...there is some combination of the eyes and mouth that sends signals and sets off fireworks in men. Sometimes its an intense look of innocence, or a sultry look, or a piercing-to-the-core of your sole stare, or a sideways glance with hair over the eye, or even a very nautghy gaze....and more.

It differs from man to man, yet at some level I believe there is commonality. I was attempting to solicit examples of this look from the perspective of the opinions of the participants on this board. Hope this clarifies.

Ladies, you are all beautiful.
HEAR,HEAR!
your starting this thread. with not many girls showing face shots the posts may be limited but lets hope not. johnguy i could not imagine a better first pic than shayla. this girl has got to be facially one of the most beautiful women i have ever witnessed and i mean that whether in this industry or not, in person on tv, in a magazine. it is hard to imagine a more beautiful woman. if her body was a 2 i would give 20 yrs of my life to have her once. that being said her body is a 10 if her face was a 2 i would give 20 yrs of my life to have her once. but to combine that face with that body is beyond belief. being from buffalo by the canadien border i am so partial to the women from up north. their attitudes towards sex are so european and they actually seem for the most part to enjoy what they do. anyways good luck with the thread and everyone check out the thread "ladies show us your assets" for some great tush pics. i pray shayla will post one there. if not for threads like this we my never get the chance to appreciate the beauty of women from areas far from where we live guys i urge you to invest a moment or 2 to look at this womans showcase and gaze upon one of gods finest works. while i doubt i will ever get to experience her as she lives on the wrong end of canada just daydreaming what it would be like bring the biggest smile to my face and the biggest bulge to my shorts. here is link to her showcase http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=63158
Well, just like us all, I am moved by sexy body parts...but I have to say I am a sucker for a beautiful smile and bright eyes. Some ladies just light up a room. And then there are those that have that sexy sultry look that equally stop you in your tracks. with their piercing, soul penetrating sexy glance, lips puckered and eyes saying f""" me please.

So I will suggest my first thread....please post photos of those faces that turn you into a pile of goo...without the capacity to speak. You know what I mean...the ones that could look at you the first time you meet and smile and say, "baby, can I have your car keys" and you might actually do it.

And girls, please feel free to self promote...the more the better.

I will start off with one...Shayla (love her look, she can do both the sweet and the sultry)

Originally Posted by johnguy
Top of my list would have to be Kyla Cole. Those eyes could make me do just about anything, and the smile would make me happy to do it.

Kyla Cole

Kyla Cole

Next would be Peach.

Betty Paige is Timeless

Two Runners Up

PODarkness, your submission on Peach in the blue top is a great example of one of the things I was thinking about when launching this thread....what is about when a woman looks at us out of the corner of their eyes like that. It does something to me I cannot explain. And then, when you add the hair partially covering one of the eyes it becomes even that more effective!!! Why is that? lol

How come we cannot look at a woman and do something with our eyes and get the same results....or maybe we can and we just dont know it!!
"Something we could do with our eys"??

Try licking your eyebrows, that will get Her attention.

If that doesn't work, plan "B" is just as affective. Make sure that bulge in your right rear pocket is nice and fat.
I love Dita Von Teaee...HOT!

to me, ashley judd, natalie portman and adriana lima have THE most beautiful faces i have EVER seen. I would go 100% lesbian for them.

Alyssa, I love Natalie Portman too. Since you mentioned famous folks, I would die for Eva Longoria!!

i went the celebrity route b/c i dont wanna hurt anyones feelings by forgetting to mention them so i thought this was the safest bet LOL eva longoria is ok, i think eva mendes is prettier.
  • faz
  • 07-26-2011, 06:29 PM
Support your Local Provider

Alexis Summers is simply stunning

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=62659