Positive attitude and enthusiasm

Not enough to lose to Trump.
Not enough to lose to Trump. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Trump supporters aren't the ones killing each other. That belongs to the leftist idiots who are out there killing each other then have the audacity to proclaim Black Lives Matter. It's stupid shit you support. If Trump loses to Biden America will be the most violent that it has ever been. Biden will go along with defunding police, open borders ect. You haven't seen nothing yet if that idiot is at the helm. Dumb the fuck on.
Trump supporters aren't the ones killing each other. That belongs to the leftist idiots who are out there killing each other then have the audacity to proclaim Black Lives Matter. It's stupid shit you support. If Trump loses to Biden America will be the most violent that it has ever been. Biden will go along with defunding police, open borders ect. You haven't seen nothing yet if that idiot is at the helm. Dumb the fuck on. Originally Posted by Levianon17
"Dumb the fuck on"...I think that's the most profound thing I've ever seen you type, Levi. I'm not really sure what the fuck it even means, but GODDAM, that's profound! I am impressed, sir. By the way, I no more support any of the shit that you just posted about any more than you do, Levi. I just think Trump's a fucking asshole. My wants are simple, and I'm not a complicated man. Dumb the fuck on, brother.
"Dumb the fuck on"...I think that's the most profound thing I've ever seen you type, Levi. I'm not really sure what the fuck it even means, but GODDAM, that's profound! I am impressed, sir. By the way, I no more support any of the shit that you just posted about any more than you do, Levi. I just think Trump's a fucking asshole. My wants are simple, and I'm not a complicated man. Dumb the fuck on, brother. Originally Posted by Lapdog
You're right you aren't complicated at all you hardly use your mind. Don't give me this shit you don't support the things I stated because you do and so does Biden and if you support Biden you support all this chaos as well.
If have a positive attitude you forgian seeken In to american.
You're right you aren't complicated at all you hardly use your mind. Don't give me this shit you don't support the things I stated because you do and so does Biden and if you support Biden you support all this chaos as well. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I don't believe I ever said that I support Biden, though. I have said that I don't support Trump. So you really don't know a lot about how I feel.
I don't believe I ever said that I support Biden, though. I have said that I don't support Trump. So you really don't know a lot about how I feel. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Well lets help ya out to make a sound decision. Biden is for open borders, Trump isn't. Biden is on board with Police Reform in the form of defunding the police. If reelected Trump isn't going to encourage defunding of police. Biden is all about Gun Control to the extent he's willing to confiscate legal semi auto tactical weapons such as AR-15's from law abiding citizens. Trump isn't. Trump has only been in politics for four years and he's obviously tried to make some progress amidst of controversy and political opposition and yet he's deemed as an asshole. Biden has been in politics for over forty years and hasn't done a thing to improve the quality of life to Americans. He goes along to get along which shows he lacks leadership. The only thing he's noted for is plagiarism, making up stories about his life and Gaffs not to mention his touchy feely squirrely behavior around young women. So whatever your beliefs are you only have two candidates to line them up with.
I'm aware of all of that, on both sides. I'm not needing help on whom to support. What's more important to me is not who I but who I do not support. And that is Trump. He's a fucking asshole, and I don't want him to be the leader our country.
I'm aware of all of that, on both sides. I'm not needing help on whom to support. What's more important to me is not who I but who I do not support. And that is Trump. He's a fucking asshole, and I don't want him to be the leader our country. Originally Posted by Lapdog
So I guess feelings override logic and common sense. I hope you're never confronted with a hot chick pointing a shot gun at ya and her ugly boyfriend has a knife. Your logic tells me you'll shoot him first, lol.
So I guess feelings override logic and common sense. I hope you're never confronted with a hot chick pointing a shot gun at ya and her ugly boyfriend has a knife. Your logic tells me you'll shoot him first, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
You carelessly assume he has access to a firearm and knows how to use it.....when not facing off a paper target!
True warriors show respect for the opposition mourning their loss. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Good point.
I feel bad for the opposition because Biden just lost 17 votes in that fiasco. I wonder how many more he will lose from violence before November. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Quite a few Biden voters kill each other every week in America's hellhole big cities.
I'm aware of all of that, on both sides. I'm not needing help on whom to support. What's more important to me is not who I but who I do not support. And that is Trump. He's a fucking asshole, and I don't want him to be the leader our country. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Vote for Kanye!
Vote for Kanye! Originally Posted by friendly fred
Let's see... the white asshole? Or the black asshole? Pretty limited options, Fred. I'll take door number three.
Vote for Kanye! Originally Posted by friendly fred

if he lives in OK.