Reality check, no one in authority has called the election.

The poll worker? I'm an election judge. Big whoop. The sad truth is what I wrote is absolutely true but you can't accept that. No vote is certified. You're listening to the white noise of the media. Forget 2016, think 2000 and all those weeks of media telling us who won when they didn't know themselves. They're just an echo of what they wish. An honest person would acknowledge the truth. No one has won yet. I read that Trump was continuing to campaign and the press was angry for that. In 1992, Clinton campaigned up until the electors cast their votes in December because he knew that an unfaithful elector could change their mind.
So agree to a simple truth, no one has won yet. The past is the past. Go back and complain then. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
On November 8, 2016 people went to the polls and Donald Trump was elected the 45th POTUS. I believe he declared victory on November 9th. No vote was certified.

On January 20, 2021 Joe Biden will take the oath of office and become the 46th POTUS.
And that the truth.

JDrunk and WDB have been rage whining for days now.

One claims to be a university professor and war hero deeply involved in the political process,

The other wants us to believe he’s the reincarnation of Robert E. Lee ... or David Duke.

Rage whining. Still whining about Benghazi, too.

That’s what babies do.
sure they have Fox.cnn,msnbc, ap just fucking brilliant
And that the truth.

JDrunk and WDB have been rage whining for days now.

One claims to be a university professor and war hero deeply involved in the political process,

The other wants us to believe he’s the reincarnation of Robert E. Lee ... or David Duke.

Rage whining. Still whining about Benghazi, too.

That’s what babies do. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
benghazi? thats where cuntillary couldnt be bothered at 3am? resulting in American lives!
No state AG or Secretary of State has certified the vote totals at this time. The only people "calling the election" are the networks and news outlets. We know how wrong they've been in the recent past. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

If you find a trustworthy proxy (PredictIt or the like), you will likely find wagers up to and including your own net-worth to the effect that Biden (or Harris, assuming Biden's death or untimely demise) will be inaugurated come inauguration day.

Put your money where your mouth is. If you do, I guarantee someone will take it.
The people,the only authority that matters,have spoken.

This is just the Russian type Putin type, dictator bullshit Trump was bound to try to pull.

You see how lame Trump is.

He thinks by firing someone that he still seems presidential and relevant so he fires Esper.

Trump is really pitiful now.
If you find a trustworthy proxy (PredictIt or the like), you will likely find wagers up to and including your own net-worth to the effect that Biden (or Harris, assuming Biden's death or untimely demise) will be inaugurated come inauguration day.

Put your money where your mouth is. If you do, I guarantee someone will take it. Originally Posted by tannana
I don't gamble and I've never claimed to be a war hero. Don't believe everything you read. As to my OP, at this time, AT THIS TIME, no one in authority has certified any of the elections in any state in this country. That's Attorney General in some and Secretary of State in others. You can bitch and moan but that does not change reality and I live in real ville.
sydney powell, she of the famous defense of general flynn

claims a number of ballots, 450,000 or so of them, were marked as voting for biden and no down ballot votes

'We've identified at least 450,000 ballots that miraculously only have a mark for Joe Biden on them and no other candidate'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55z0atWG9oE
She's going to have to do a better job of proving that those were cast ballots than just her say-so. Not to mention-- the simple fact that both McConnell and Graham still have jobs is indicative to me that any alleged widespread fraud is largely unlikely. You'd easily convince me that there were a few hundred illegally cast votes. But 450k? I'm from Missouri, show me-- bitch.
  • WTF
  • 11-09-2020, 01:30 PM

claims a number of ballots, 450,000 or so of them, were marked as voting for biden and no down ballot votes

'We've identified at least 450,000 ballots that miraculously only have a mark for Joe Biden on them and no other candidate'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55z0atWG9oE Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
She's going to have to do a better job of proving that those were cast ballots than just her say-so. Not to mention-- the simple fact that both McConnell and Graham still have jobs is indicative to me that any alleged widespread fraud is largely unlikely. You'd easily convince me that there were a few hundred illegally cast votes. But 450k? I'm from Missouri, show me-- bitch. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Damn Grace...you been schooling these boys on election nonsense they keep believing in.

I don't need to show you anything

all I know is what she said

it needs investigation

as to your "point" about graham and McConnell

what the heck does that have to do with fraud to get rid of trump all occurring in another state where the vote counting was controlled by dims?

they would do that in a republican controlled state and where election officials were not controlled by them??

they would only do that, if done, where the election officials are their partners, like those from philadelphia, or milwaukee or Detroit or clark county Nevada or fuilton county georgia

and you would replicate that for a senator?

makes no sense
I don't need to show you anything

all I know is what she said

it needs investigation

as to your "point" about graham and McConnell

what the heck does that have to do with fraud to get rid of trump all occurring in another state where the vote counting was controlled by dims?

they would do that in a republican controlled state and where election officials were not controlled by them??

they would only do that where the election officials are their partners, like those from philadelphia, or milwaukee or Detroit or clark county Nevada or fuilton county georgia

makes no sense Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

Honestly-- at the end of the day it doesn't matter. No matter what the investigation results are-- half of the country will feel that the election was stolen.
Honestly-- at the end of the day it doesn't matter. No matter what the investigation results are-- half of the country will feel that the election was stolen. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
that's true, but I'd rather it be done (the investigation and the following of the law) because , as the dims kept saying to trump, even though they had no reason to other than blather, no one is above the law

there are other issues about following the law that occurred in Pennsylvania as well

such as not allowing observers

and their state supreme court overriding their legislature which is unconstitutional
The not allowing observers is a perpetuated false narrative. They wouldn't allow MORE observers... there were around 50 people that wanted to observe at a polling location. They already had 2 Dems and 2 Reps observing-- ergo, the additional 50 were not allowed in. The only actual change made in that location is that the observers were allowed closer than normal because of one of the legal filings.

Now-- the Supreme Court issue is its own entity-- and it is the main reason why I feel Pennsylvania will ultimately flip back to Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55z0atWG9oE Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
You know even lawyers can go on TV and make statements that are untrue or u supported. When she goes into court and starts making those statements and putting on evidence, I’ll be bothered to have a look.