Chuck Grassley now has Hunters laptop

his creativity is only matched by hunters finger paintings

lolling
I never been able to find. Good use computer so I buy new.
Maybe some more riots will get them off their ass to hold them accountable. That strategy seems to work for the Dems every time one of our upstanding Black Citizens gets brushed by a white Cop. Originally Posted by Levianon17

That's just it, as long as they are in power, they will not hold themselves accountable no matter how many businesses are burned to the ground, no matter how much crime rises.

Only if they lose the House in 2022, will they be held accountable, maybe and I'm not going to bet that even that will happen but it should.

One Black man dies at the hands of a White cop and the world convulses. Four or Five Black children die from gang violence on a week-end in Chicago and not a march, not a rally, not a peep out of the so called Black Lives Matter movement. It's disgusting.

If 1blackman1 is lurking, this is where he usually lends sarcasm by "protesting" my concern for the deaths of Black children. Well, I do care, more so than BLM and Lori Lightfoot and like minded Democrats it would appear.
That's just it, as long as they are in power, they will not hold themselves accountable no matter how many businesses are burned to the ground, no matter how much crime rises.

Only if they lose the House in 2022, will they be held accountable, maybe and I'm not going to bet that even that will happen but it should.

One Black man dies at the hands of a White cop and the world convulses. Four or Five Black children die from gang violence on a week-end in Chicago and not a march, not a rally, not a peep out of the so called Black Lives Matter movement. It's disgusting.

If 1blackman1 is lurking, this is where he usually lends sarcasm by "protesting" my concern for the deaths of Black children. Well, I do care, more so than BLM and Lori Lightfoot and like minded Democrats it would appear. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
I've stated in many recent posts. "If you don't do the right thing bad things happen". Incidentally "The Right Thing" is not up for individual interpretation. It's not only consistent with the rule of law but the way life was intended to be. Democrats are putting a strangle hold individual freedom and it may cost them dearly.
  • oeb11
  • 07-11-2021, 06:18 PM
Fascist DPST's have subverted the DOJ and the Rule of Equality for all under teh Rule of law to an organ dedicated to persecute political opponents.

When they pack the Supreme Court - they will then stop any recourse to their fraudulent electioneering - and representative democracy is shattered to One party marxist DPST rule.

They have the rest of this term - until january 2023 - accomplish their treachery to the American People.

I do hope we still have some semblance of a fair election in 2022 - the way the fascist DPST's are advancing their 'cause' - I am doubtful.
Somebody broke into Hunters art gallery!!!!

https://news.yahoo.com/hunter-bidens...024900263.html