Corpus Christi GLMI

-Who does one need to contact in order to get vouched into one of these chingas hootas'es?

-What if I can't get a provider to admit being with me
?

. Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
It is my understanding that a midnight initiation is being planned for the unlucky few.

It somehow involves a ferry boat ride. There are other details, but some things are not for the faint of heart

The Colonel
OF COURSE LAS HERMANAS PECADORAS WILL BE THERE LIKE ALWAYS.
If I can get a vouch from someone I will be there.
If I can get a vouch from someone I will be there. Originally Posted by chelsea simms
I'm sure that you can get a vouch from someone down here. Have we met?
I can vouch for chelsea!
OK folks, I have found the location for the next GLMI and all I will say at this time is that there will be views of Corpus Christi Bay.
Thank you redd for vouching for me.
Mr smith I think me might have met before my mind is a little foggy, we might have to do a repeat to refresh my memory.
Thank you redd for vouching for me.
Mr smith I think me might have met before my mind is a little foggy, we might have to do a repeat to refresh my memory. Originally Posted by chelsea simms
It's starting to come back to me, but ya, we better try it again. (wear the little blue outfit)
My time will be tight. I will get home on the 12th then leaving again on the 17th but if it can fall in these days I'm in.
I'll be tight too, but I'd like an invite please! (lol)
HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT TIME; HOWEVER, I AM RETIRING AS OF THIS VERY MOMENT. WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE IF IT HAS BEEN SOONER! LOL

I WILL VOUCH FOR MIDNITE AND ALSO COCKRING....WILL MISS SEEING ALL OF YOU!

XXXX OOOO

-HEATHER
HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT TIME; HOWEVER, I AM RETIRING AS OF THIS VERY MOMENT. WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE IF IT HAS BEEN SOONER! LOL

I WILL VOUCH FOR MIDNITE AND ALSO COCKRING....WILL MISS SEEING ALL OF YOU!

XXXX OOOO

-HEATHER Originally Posted by Heather Anderson

DAMN!!

But in all seriousness, Heather, My best wishes to you on the new path you have chosen. May your journey be full of happiness and pleasure.

Best wishes,

The Colonel
There is a possibility I may be in the area around that time. I'm hoping that Chelsea will vouch for my good character that I might be admitted to this shindig.

Someone please PM me a date so certain plans can be made.
Hey CC It would be nice to have you attend. I am working out the logistics and will pick a date very soon. Think waterfront house with spectacular views.
Gee chica, here you want me to vouch for you stakeing my reputatioin so that one of you far west texas hooligans can come to town and be some what civilized. I know last outing you were reported as having stolen a bit of fluff right out from under a locals nose, rumor has it you kept demanding for the ladies to take pictures of beer out for your horse to drink and on top of that there were numerous discharges of your weapon. I guess everybody deserves a second chance so I'm going to give you your vouch so go ahead and start packing for the trip to the shindig, and you never can tell this filly may saddle you up and break you once and for all. lol
I'll be tight too, but I'd like an invite please! (lol)
Originally Posted by Likinikki
I hope you make it down here. I have wanted to meet you for a while. I have a little influence with the social committee and will get you on the list.