Provider Time Share

It would have to be a pay upfront type deal though, where the guys each reserve their time slots. Like 4 guys pay 1000 a pop and you see each 3 times, or they pay 500 a piece and you see them twice. This would get complicated though.
Deal! Is there an instructional manual that comes with Blob and Slut? Originally Posted by shorty

Its pretty simple. With Slut just do whatever the fuck you want and with Blob please check your beds weight limit
It would have to be a pay upfront type deal though, where the guys each reserve their time slots. Like 4 guys pay 1000 a pop and you see each 3 times, or they pay 500 a piece and you see them twice. This would get complicated though. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Ok what if guy one takes you 5 times but only wants Bjs but guy two only takes three times but wants msog with both sex and bjs and guy three just wants companionship and to take you to dinner twice but guy four want total Pse with greek included twice. That's 12 total times but the visits are entirely different but the time is constant. I know I'm fucked up. lol
I can see it now, the lady can't show ---- calendars get mixed up ---- Burke and Shorty show up at the same time.

I can see some problems if not careful to take care of business.
I can see it now, the lady can't show ---- calendars get mixed up ---- Burke and Shorty show up at the same time.

I can see some problems if not careful to take care of business. Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser
Well I'm sure not fucking Shorty. lol
lmao, just pointing out communication and calendars would be crucial.

Various times and services --- Maybe a "drink" card to be marked. 4 bng = 1 mark. One gfe is one mark. PSE is two marks.

Maybe just keeping it simple. Wouldn't want anyone shortchanged or taken advantage of.
It would have to be a pay upfront type deal though, where the guys each reserve their time slots. Like 4 guys pay 1000 a pop and you see each 3 times, or they pay 500 a piece and you see them twice. This would get complicated though. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Yeah. Probably each guy pays the same rate each month. Get the same time. One may want a couple of times a month, another only once a month. Over the month, they each would get the same total hours. The lady could be flexible with each one.
Ok what if guy one takes you 5 times but only wants Bjs but guy two only takes three times but wants msog with both sex and bjs and guy three just wants companionship and to take you to dinner twice but guy four want total Pse with greek included twice. That's 12 total times but the visits are entirely different but the time is constant. I know I'm fucked up. lol Originally Posted by burkalini
Well, all of that would have to be factored in each pay rate. I mean the guy who only wants oral is not going to pay as much as the one wanting to pound away.
The idea is very ridiculous. I'm sorry but it is.
It wouldn't matter what they want the price.is the same. What you would do with them thats up to you to keep track of. It could work if you keep greed.out of lay down basic rules. Only problem all changes would have to be voted on by all involved
The idea is very ridiculous. I'm sorry but it is. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams

Your right Zarah but I do love to have fun with shit
The idea is very ridiculous. I'm sorry but it is. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
+1
i slob knob for a living but receive blob as a bonus from dick
The idea is not ridiculous. As a matter of fact, I know where the arrangement worked out until the provider got busted for counterfeiting money and drugs. While not a SB situation per se, the arrangement was with one girl who would see a tight knit group of guys at a pre-arranged group rate. Also, there are a group of guy where I'm located. We've been successful in getting a "group" rate from a provider. We can pretty much assure her of 2 or 3 appointments when she is in town. The idea is not totally ridiculous.
The idea is not ridiculous. As a matter of fact, I know where the arrangement worked out until the provider got busted for counterfeiting money and drugs. While not a SB situation per se, the arrangement was with one girl who would see a tight knit group of guys at a pre-arranged group rate. Also, there are a group of guy where I'm located. We've been successful in getting a "group" rate from a provider. We can pretty much assure her of 2 or 3 appointments when she is in town. The idea is not totally ridiculous. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
To each his/her own.