Are you an Optimist or Pessimist?

Optimistic, if that were a provider I were meeting and she answered the door "half-full", I would be very, very optimistic about those titties being in my mouth very soon, tongue twirling and softly sucking them into my mouth! I would enjoy the Hell out of those tattas.

In Regard To The Picture Below,
which are you?

Here's a quiz to take also:
http://www.blogthings.com/areyouanop...pessimistquiz/

My results from this quiz:
I'm A REALIST.
You don't see the glass as half empty or half full. You see what's exactly in the glass.
You never try to make a bad situation seem better than it is...
But you also never sabotage any good things you have going on.
You are brutally honest in your assessments of situations - and this always seems to help you cope.
Originally Posted by tia travels
Total optimist! The woman is perfect. Its the dress that is the problem.
Narcissist.
Narcissist. Originally Posted by Shayla
Hope you are at least optimistic when you check out the mirror
Narcissist. Originally Posted by Shayla

Then I guess it's good thing when someone says go fuck yourself
Optimists. Try to always believe the best out of a person until they start lying about you and what they said to you. It's always a good thing to keep text messages to prove your right.
Optimists. Try to always believe the best out of a person until they start lying about you and what they said to you. It's always a good thing to keep text messages to prove your right. Originally Posted by Indefinable Ms. M
Ouch!
Optimists. Try to always believe the best out of a person until they start lying about you and what they said to you. It's always a good thing to keep text messages to prove your right. Originally Posted by Indefinable Ms. M
Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned.

LOL I like this thread... I'm a realist as well.
Then I guess it's good thing when someone says go fuck yourself Originally Posted by burkalini
Bingo!