I fucking hate cats.

Amen to that
Cats fucking hate you.

Originally Posted by KatieKatieNYC
I wish they hated me as much as I hate them. Then we could just declare war. They could come at me with all they have and I would be justified in taking out the furry little fuckers.

I fucking hate cats.
  • Seedy
  • 06-24-2012, 03:29 PM
I like cats and dogs. If I lived in the country, i'd have a Beagle, but I don't live in the country, so I don't have one... do have a cat, motherfucker is pretty cool, sob, can get on his hind legs and open doors with his front paws. The only time he pissed me off, was about 3 months ago, in my spare time I like to make custom saltwater fishing rods. Well I just put the final coat of epoxy, on a rod that I had made for a guy, and this was a work of art, real fancy threadwork, inlayed grips, the hole 9 yards. Had it on my turning machine, and went to work. Got home that night, little fucker met me at the door, rubbing my leg, went to see how the rod had cured out, and saw the door open. Checked it out and the motherfucker got cat hair all over the finsh, and it had cured, I was so god damn mad I wanted to kill the little fucker. I had just spent over 30 hours on this project, and now it was ruined. I would have beat his ass with it if it wasn't a high dollar Loomis blank. Beat his butt with the Chronicle instead...lol. He's been unusually good since....
I don't hate cats.....I love dogs.
I just wanted to be under Amy's sexy ass...cum on Bman your not gonna take that are you..lol btw I don't like cleaning cat boxes either..I'm a bird person..lol Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
Bird person here too....I've had an African Grey parrot for years with quite the extensive vocabulary.....don't care for cats much either but I love pussy....go figure...lol
Birds are to noisy for me. I wake up at the drop of a dime. A bird would drive me NUTS! It would be fun teaching bad words though
Birds are to noisy for me. I wake up at the drop of a dime. A bird would drive me NUTS! It would be fun teaching bad words though Originally Posted by bustyamy
yes they can be at times....but like you said, there is nothing funnier than when I or someone else walks by her room and she makes kissing/smooching noises and says come give me some sugar motherfucker. That's some funny shit.
Haha, that's some funny shit.
I like all kinds of pussy...ones that walk on two feet and ones that walk on four paws.
I just wanted to be under Amy's sexy ass...cum on Bman your not gonna take that are you..lol btw I don't like cleaning cat boxes either..I'm a bird person..lol Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
I spent almost 6 years working at a parrot store while going to college. If theres one thing I would eliminate from this planet, it would be a Cockatoo. Or atleast ban them from being owned as pets. On the other hand, had a cat from second grade, literally born on my bed while i slept, finally kick the bucket a few months ago
only 2 CREATURES kill for fun.......

us dumbshit self-destructive humans....and domestic fucking CATS !

humans should know better and some are generally are tolerable

.....cats.....NO thank you !

.. they can't help killing for fun...it's the little beasts nature.
simple FACT is !...they are wanton indiscriminate killers !

.....aselfish too ......I have yet to ever read or run across any seeing eye cats !
I know we will have to keep an eye on this one.
only 2 CREATURES kill for fun.......

us dumbshit self-destructive humans....and domestic fucking CATS !

humans should know better and some are generally are tolerable

.....cats.....NO thank you !

.. they can't help killing for fun...it's the little beasts nature.
simple FACT is !...they are wanton indiscriminate killers !

.....aselfish too ......I have yet to ever read or run across any seeing eye cats ! Originally Posted by NAKEDLUNCH
No doubt...pussy is the root of all evil ....in a good way of course...lol
I am a cat person... love cats... have a Tuxedo as my 4 legged companion.. Cats are mode domesticated than Dogs.. big dogs blunder into things and wreck stuff.. small dogs are hyper.

A cat will hang out with you if you and it has bonded.. will not leave turds everywhere if you maintain its litter box and usually will develop a personality that is cute.

Mine waits me up in the morning a little earlier than I need to get up for work, but its not too bad... she will come hang out with me and watch TV.... and pretty much is laid back.

But bonding with the cat is key..
Yeah my parentshad a cat. It would scratch at my bedroom door in the wee hours of the morning.
Well before school started. I'd open the door and it'd bolt. I go back to bed and it'd repeat.
I didn't feed it, well sometimes. Little bastard pissed me off to no end when it did that.