Female Condoms

Seems so Karla, lol..... Speaking of "gettin in touch" we need to be doing just that very soon Originally Posted by canyonman
I'll be back in San Antonio soon canyonman... Had some business to attend to.

Okay now canyonman... You know the rules... Back on topic... Continue discussions about "female condoms" y'all.
I'll be back in San Antonio soon canyonman... Had some business to attend to.

Okay now canyonman... You know the rules... Back on topic... Continue discussions about "female condoms" y'all. Originally Posted by XOXO Karla
Staying on topic is hard with you around

Female condums, never tried one... Maybe one day..
I like them a lot!
Mix a little flavored live to make pulling out and CIM a bit easier for the lady.
Staying on topic is hard with you around Originally Posted by canyonman
Why is that canyonman... Hehehe.
Why is that canyonman... Hehehe. Originally Posted by XOXO Karla
It's a long list Karla... all good btw...
I finally tried one last week. Thumbs up!
Hmmmm I definitely want to look into this.
@ tracy Auburn--
I finally tried one last week. Thumbs up!
Humm something we must try together SMILEY
I was a bit skeptical, but after reading this thread I think I'm going to give them a try.
Very interesting. Im curious and excited to try it, will be picking some up this week to try out!

KKA
Hmm... I might just have to try them out... Will have to go get some... Does anyone know where they are sold in town?
Just looked it up at CVS so many of these drug stores carry them. Also, when I was reading more info about them I found out that Planned Parenthood also carries them. Heres a link: www.plannedparenthood.org/female-condom

KKA
  • Laz
  • 11-17-2013, 06:08 PM
Hmm... I might just have to try them out... Will have to go get some... Does anyone know where they are sold in town? Originally Posted by XOXO Karla
Need a research assistant?
Need a research assistant? Originally Posted by Laz
Sure Laz... Why not... Just post the links where they are sold here... That way it would benefit anyone else who is interested.
Amazon.com has them at the below link:

http://www.amazon.com/FC2-FEMALE-CON...ale+condom+fc2

They have various brands and quantities which will impact the price. This pack costs $40 (includes shipping) for 2 dozen which comes to $1.67 each. A little more than a good male condom but not that much more.

Sure Laz... Why not... Just post the links where they are sold here... That way it would benefit anyone else who is interested. Originally Posted by XOXO Karla