Politics & celebrities, then and now

• CJ7
  • 02-01-2014, 04:57 PM
Hitler much............... oh wait, Hitler didn't allow questions, damn JD you can't even meet the standards of that asshole.

As to your first post which failed to make any sort of a point, I'll make it for you.
That first group had no choice but to flee their country or else face death for their dissent of Hitlers world view, which allowed for zero dissent in any form or fashion.

The second group lived (and still live) in a country so great, that they could voice their dissent for the next elected president, by saying they would leave the country. Their worst punishment for that vocal and public dissent, having some asshat's on an SHMB call them liars. Try any of that in Hitlers Germany and see just what happens.

Now as to Obama's "crime" being far worse than Nixion's crime's(notice plural, meaning more than one). Here's my question: Is your head so far up the elephants ass that you honestly believe that shit, or are you really just that ignorant?

Oh and before you try to spin this off, do I think Obama is a good president, No I do not. Originally Posted by novacain

the boy is just really that ignorant
Hitler much............... oh wait, Hitler didn't allow questions, damn JD you can't even meet the standards of that asshole.

As to your first post which failed to make any sort of a point, I'll make it for you.
That first group had no choice but to flee their country or else face death for their dissent of Hitlers world view, which allowed for zero dissent in any form or fashion.

The second group lived (and still live) in a country so great, that they could voice their dissent for the next elected president, by saying they would leave the country. Their worst punishment for that vocal and public dissent, having some asshat's on an SHMB call them liars. Try any of that in Hitlers Germany and see just what happens.

Now as to Obama's "crime" being far worse than Nixion's crime's(notice plural, meaning more than one). Here's my question: Is your head so far up the elephants ass that you honestly believe that shit, or are you really just that ignorant?

Oh and before you try to spin this off, do I think Obama is a good president, No I do not. Originally Posted by novacain

People like Marlene Dietrich were in no danger if they stayed in Germnay. In fact she was a favorite of Hitler. Never assume that everyone who left Germany was Jewish.

As for our Hollywood types, why say something so stupid...well, people like you are never going to hold them accountable for the things they say.

Care to detail Nixon's crimes? You can look up the Watergate findings and you may realize that Obama is just about as guilty as Nixon in the same things but has found new ground to violate the Constitution. Go ahead and look up the charges. I won't wait though. Elephant's ass? There you go assuming again. I am not a republican. I am not a democrat. I have voted for both. I have voted for third parties, John Anderson being the first in 1980. I am a conservative

You'd be ground up in a courtroom. Never ask a question that you don't already know the answer to or make a statement that can be proved false.
Never ask a question that you don't already know the answer to or make a statement that can be proved false. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Why do you expect so much more of him than you give of yourself?

Is lowering of personal standards only an acceptable practice within the Idiot klan?
TEX, I've seen a couple of your posts this morning. Celebrating the game early I see.