Ladies, how long?

15 minute BJs

But really I prefer 1-2 hours. I only had one overnight and he was a sweetheart. I kind of miss him in a special way.
  • Sandy
  • 02-08-2014, 01:03 AM
I normally ask for a 2 hour visit, but I do over night stays quit often.
I enjoy the cuddling and the morning wood~
I'll tell you what my first sign is if we will mesh for an overnight..

How you kiss.

If we are not compatible, then I won't go through with it.

I love kissing and I am passionate with it..
If a guy shoves his tongue down my throat and slobbers all over me then I can take about an hour of it..

I also don't like spit in my ear. Some breathing, ok.. But to break out the q tips? Lol..

There are a few other things.. But that's at the top of my list. Originally Posted by Alyssa Vegas
You failed to mention taint. You do not like taint tickling?
True, but there are usually deep discounts for the overnight based on the hourly or 2 hour rate.

Do women prefer overnights? Originally Posted by Jackpotvinny
Yes there would be a per hour discount but that would only be relevant if you were tickling her taint and fucking her brains out for the 8-10 hours. But since you will not be doing that you will end up paying to watch her sleep. I prefer that we are both conscious for some reason.
People stopped using record players in 1994. Most likely because they were prone to skipping.
People stopped using record players in 1994. Most likely because they were prone to skipping. Originally Posted by Alyssa Vegas
Not all people. The term "record players" went out in the late 70's/early 80's. We call them turntables now. And I still use them today. They have a warmer sound & more audio range than digitalized music. In fact, I just had a 70's era "record player" repaired so I can now play my vintage 78's collection.

As far as skipping, that's not really an issue if you're careful with the vinyl & your surroundings.

Most music companies stopped mass producing vinyl recordings in 1994. Some are still released in limited edition. The last new release vinyl I bought was in the early 90's, Public Enemy's "Apocalyspe 91 - The Enemy Strikes Black". that was in 1992. I still look for vinyl at flea markets, swap meets, vintage stores, etc.
I didn't cast an overnight as an easy thing-- hell it is far from it. I realize it takes a lot of coordination and there are certain issues that make it difficult-- let alone the need for the right chemistry. I just love the concept. BTW, I've scheduled 3 in my life. On one the logistics just didn't work. On another, we only did 2 hours because chemistry just wasn't there. I only have done one for the full night, but it was awesome.

Cpalmson - but you also have to look at it this way...
We are staying the night away from home.. We are staying the night next to someone in a bed. We aren't waking up with our face soap/keurig.. The list can go on.

If a guy likes the idea of an overnight - that's awesome, but please so not cast it out as it's such an easy thing. Originally Posted by Alyssa Vegas
I personally prefer two hour or longer appointments. I thoroughly enjoy the entire experience of the encounter so much more than just performing the simple acts of service (although those are super fun as well).

I am truly interested in getting to know and become intimately acquainted with the man I am choosing to spend my time. I am known for my heavy screening, but I feel that it renders visits that are mutually safe, meaningful and satisfying. I want to make sure we are going to "click", and are ensured to have a fabulous time.

I wish the economy allotted for all visits being booked at two or more hours. However I follow the stock market, and realize that sometimes it is not always financially advantageous for all the men we see to engage in those lengthy type of encounters.

The economy has always been cyclical, but anymore with all the uncertainty that is going on it is anyone's guess as to what will happen from day to day.

I understand that while sometimes a man may desire to book a four hour encounter, he may also be a pedantic manager of his finances opting to only do a one hour visit instead.

It's All Good...
Papadee - did my post about record players go over your head?

Cpalmson - gotcha. the way I read what you wrote it seemed like it was taken at a surface level. Overnights obviously aren't for everyone.. And even in that the two people totally have to mesh together.. I just wanted to make it known that just because we aren't awake the entire time, that there is more to it than one may think. Many ladies take the entire next day off from everything (like errands and the etc).. I am far from whining about them.. I enjoy them with the right person, I'm just putting another perspective in to them as that's what the OP asked.
Papadee - did my post about record players go over your head? Originally Posted by Alyssa Vegas
No Alyssa. Did my humorous rant go over yours? I guess we both have to work on our senses of humor.
Papadee - I think I'm better now.. I actually got out of bed and walked downstairs to get an americano.

I love living in Vegas and doing staycations, but I sure do miss having my keurig maker seven steps from my bed. See.. CPalmson - even overnights with myself away from home have their pros and cons. Lol.

Pro? --
http://s30.postimg.org/fabml7dfl/image.jpg
I prefer to start out with 90mins to two hours. I LOVE dinner dates which are about 6hrs.
Overnights are great to, even though I prefer they are with someone I have seen several times.
I like longer first dates to get acquainted.

Once a relationship is established, a one hour date usually does the trick, but there are no set rules to follow. Multi-hour dinner dates are an exception time permitting.

I've also enjoyed overnights and weekends with special ladies I've known for a while.

I've also done "quickies", but only with ladies I've known a long time where it is mutually agreed, and we both "need it".

Again, no set formula, but once you have a friendship, treat it like one and communicate with each other as to what you need or want to do.
Alyssa, trust me. When I plan an overnight, there will be sleeping. I'm not young enough to pull all-nighters. I'm going to get 6 hours of sleep. Plus, that is part of the awesomeness of an overnight-- waking up to someone next to you and then getting a little play in. Yeah, I know nobody looks their best upon waking, but I don't care-- that is part of the allure-- having sex with someone and not caring how they look (at least in the morning ).

Papadee - did my post about record players go over your head?

Cpalmson - gotcha. the way I read what you wrote it seemed like it was taken at a surface level. Overnights obviously aren't for everyone.. And even in that the two people totally have to mesh together.. I just wanted to make it known that just because we aren't awake the entire time, that there is more to it than one may think. Many ladies take the entire next day off from everything (like errands and the etc).. I am far from whining about them.. I enjoy them with the right person, I'm just putting another perspective in to them as that's what the OP asked. Originally Posted by Alyssa Vegas
I prefer longer dates (2 hours and more). I like to get more intimately acquainted with a gentlemen.