Houston Vs. Dallas

No actually, your IP had gotten lost in the shuffle from when you made that shitty attempt to edit my Bio.
What really tagged you is when you tried to jeer because I took my "reviews" tab down.
When I saw that a returning IP address had come to site for the 3rd time, nearly at the exact time you made your unnecessary post. I mean, it doesn't take a genius. Originally Posted by tiatate
Unnecessary post? Like your fucking stupid posts are necessary.

Go on, keep explaining the process you used to find and post my IP address and how easy it was for you.
So why did you feel the need to post the ip address, even if you xx'ed out a few numbers.. That was a blatant and malicious attempt to out her Originally Posted by winn dixie
I could care less who she really is. It wasn't to out her. Just to let her know what it is. That she needs to stay in her lane.
Bitch I will go in any fucking lane I want to. Move your cottage cheese ass over and make room.
So why did you feel the need to post the ip address, even if you xx'ed out a few numbers.. That was a blatant and malicious attempt to out her Originally Posted by winn dixie
Unnecessary post? Like your fucking stupid posts are necessary.

Go on, keep explaining the process you used to find and post my IP address and how easy it was for you. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Lol it's not a process. Its a service when you purchase a decent site. Something you seemingly know nothing about.
No actually, your IP had gotten lost in the shuffle from when you made that shitty attempt to edit my Bio.
What really tagged you is when you tried to jeer because I took my "reviews" tab down.
When I saw that a returning IP address had come to site for the 3rd time, nearly at the exact time you made your unnecessary post. I mean, it doesn't take a genius. Originally Posted by tiatate
Fuck! You've been analyzing & monitoring random IP address most of the day and night? Hell, and I thought my day was boring

I'm done for today. Done.

mememe.jpg
Bitch I will go in any fucking lane I want to. Move your cottage cheese ass over and make room. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Lol oh you wanna up your rates now?
I mean, that's the only way you are getting over here.
And then you purchase the site, gather the IP addresses and post them on public forums.
Bitch I will go in any fucking lane I want to. Move your cottage cheese ass over and make room. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Fuck! You've been analyzing & monitoring random IP address most of the day and night? Hell, and I thought my day was boring

I'm done for today. Done.

Attachment 691993 Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Lol nope, perks of investing in your site. My site alerts me if someone is a returning visitor (how many times, when, what they viewed, where they live)

Its primarily to help with marketing. But can be used in all kinds of ways.

You should check cutiesites out. I mean, your website needs some serious updating.
Lol oh you wanna up your rates now?
I mean, that's the only way you are getting over here. Originally Posted by tiatate
I am not desperate like you.

You are about to become more desperate now that clients know not to visit your site and have their information collected and posted.
And then you purchase the site, gather the IP addresses and post them on public forums. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
You are totally ignoring the fact that your nosy ass is the one who should have never gone to my site in the first damn place. Especially to be petty.
I am not desperate like you.

You are about to become more desperate now that clients know not to visit your site and have their information collected and posted. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
No babe, I'm not desperate like YOU. Only about 1/4 of my clients come from here.
And I'm sure it will remain that way. I'm not worried at all.
^^^^And that is what makes you scary.

When you decide for any reason to get a vendetta against someone, for anything you don't like, you will use their personal information to publicly out them.

You have made that clear and we have all made note of that.
No babe, I'm not desperate like YOU. Only about 1/4 of my clients come from here.
And I'm sure it will remain that way. I'm not worried at all. Originally Posted by tiatate
You just can't fix stupid.........
You are totally ignoring the fact that your nosy ass is the one who should have never gone to my site in the first damn place. Especially to be petty. Originally Posted by tiatate
Because outing people's information isn't petty? You are crazy as fuck.
^^^^And that is what makes you scary.

When you decide for any reason to get a vendetta against someone, for anything you don't like, you will use their personal information to publicly out them.

You have made that clear and we have all made note of that. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
As I have in Austin!!!!!!!!!!