Houston Vs. Dallas

Yes please do visit, next time I'll PM you your own address. Originally Posted by tiatate
Speechless. This is the dumbest thing you have said so far and that's saying a lot. Toying around with the ability to gain other members addresses at the drop of a dime is not tolerated and making these comments around here is as detrimental to your business as if you would have posted "I have full-blown AIDS". These men don't play around with any form of outing. Even just insinuating it.

You have no idea how much business you are costing your self. This thread is getting more board wide publicity then you realize. And considering you moved like fire was under your ass to get your showcase back up on Eccie when it was taken down earlier, just shows how much you really do need this board.
Bitch I will go in any fucking lane I want to. Move your cottage cheese ass over and make room. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
LOL
Bashing others for going to your site, yet you check out mine. Ummmmmmmm, okay???

And my site is great. I did everything 100% on my own. It's extremely authentic and natural.

You are totally ignoring the fact that your nosy ass is the one who should have never gone to my site in the first damn place. Especially to be petty. Originally Posted by tiatate

You should check cutiesites out. I mean, your website needs some serious updating. Originally Posted by tiatate
^^^^And that is what makes you scary.

When you decide for any reason to get a vendetta against someone, for anything you don't like, you will use their personal information to publicly out them.

You have made that clear and we have all made note of that. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
I wouldn't form a "vendetta" if you weren't consistently talking shit.
I wouldn't have your info if you weren't consistently being nosy.
Only thing you seem to not be consistent and focused on is your own self and making some money.
^^^^And that is what makes you scary.

When you decide for any reason to get a vendetta against someone, for anything you don't like, you will use their personal information to publicly out them.

You have made that clear and we have all made note of that. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Speechless. This is the dumbest thing you have said so far and that's saying a lot. Toying around with the ability to gain other members addresses at the drop of a dime is not tolerated and making these comments around here is as detrimental to your business as if you would have posted "I have full-blown AIDS". These men don't play around with any form of outing. Even just insinuating it.

You have no idea how much business you are costing your self. This thread is getting more board wide publicity then you realize. And considering you moved like fire was under your ass to get your showcase back up on Eccie just shows how much you really do need this board. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
How is it an outing if I PM her own address?
You are stupid.
Lol oh you wanna up your rates now?
I mean, that's the only way you are getting over here. Originally Posted by tiatate
I see you edited your post, it's okay though, I have it right there, 4 posts above this one in post 331.
"that means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc"

I didn't make any effort, she literally visited my site 3 times today. & Its an partial IP address, calm your tits. She could be at a library computer for all I know.
: Originally Posted by tiatate

It's not even about posting the full IP address..it's the fact you have admitted multiple times that you do indeed have it..on top of threatening to do something with it if she doesn't stop visiting your site

You turnt huh?
Stay your ass off my site, and I guess we wont find out. Simple. Originally Posted by tiatate
^^^ this is a threat
They take those seriously too
As I have in Austin!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Bashing others for going to your site, yet you check out mine. Ummmmmmmm, okay???

And my site is great. I did everything 100% on my own. It's extremely authentic and natural. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde

Great job! Do you want a cookie!?
How is it an outing if I PM her own address?
You are stupid. Originally Posted by tiatate
You are not allowed to gather board members addresses and then PM then to them just to prove you can. That is data you are not suppose to be gathering. Period. Discretion is number one here. For someone that claims to be so educated, your mind just doesn't function that way. You have no sense of boundaries or what is acceptable banter between adults and what has crossed the line.
It's not even about posting the full IP address..it's the fact you have admitted multiple times that you do indeed have it..on top of threatening to do something with it if she doesn't stop visiting your site

^^^ this is a threat
They take those seriously too Originally Posted by NubianPrince
No babe, that's not a threat. That is literally telling her to stay off my site.
LOL if you delt with any women who have their own sites, they all gather this info. Maybe you just don't know. But PSA even ECCIE has this info.
You are not allowed to gather board members addresses and then PM then to them just to prove you can. That is data you are not suppose to be gathering. Period. Discretion is number one here. For someone that claims to be so educated, your mind just doesn't function that way. You have no sense of boundaries or what is acceptable banter and what as crossed the line. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Lol are you just making up rules as you go now?
Maybe you should be a MOD.
Damn tit tat, your story is getting old!! No one will want to see you after all this. Those legs of yours looks like an industrial cheese grater/ stamped concrete
Damn tit tat, your story is getting old!! No one will want to see you after all this. Those legs of yours looks like an industrial cheese grater/ stamped concrete Originally Posted by winn dixie
You tried it. My legs are amazing. I work out 5x a week. One of the few I know to have thick thighs and minimal cellulite.
But its obvious you just want to be relevant in this thread. Its about done boo.
Posted in her showcase bio:

My time is ideally desired by the gentleman 30 years or older.

Interesting that you say this considering you called CurvyKatie an "old hag"
Great job! Do you want a cookie!? Originally Posted by tiatate
Such a lack of self respect is very disturbing. As is the lack of respect for others... Yeah with no boundaries, tit tat you are not what we want on eccie