Houston Vs. Dallas

I hobby in SA, Austin and Houston. I love the Houston ladies but a lot of then I want to see are in Galeria area, I travel into town so that area is not good.

To the OP's comments. Ladies visiting a city / including area of city IMOP need to fit in based on rate, body and looks. Most of us have regulars we see or ladies we know and have a rate we are willing to pay. So to see lady at higher rate we need something that will convince us to see her. I agree with previous comments I think she is high for Houston.

Sam Originally Posted by Samcro84
You have a great point. The rate you pay gets you the quality provider you asked for (yes I know that is left up to perception, but it is what it is). I'll fit in with the other young, upscale, banging bodied, exotic looking providers. I don't think I would fit in with these ladies though. That would be a disservice to myself and my gym membership. From my research looks like I'm actually at the low end for my own look. Maybe it's just not as high as you are accustomed to paying.
Point of Order: I didn't feel threatened by the fat Dallas whore's opinion that I was out of line.....and my IP address leads to Wakeup's RLI......so, I'm all good.

I believe this is the perfect threAD for elchapo to show his Solomon abilities.
LOL... To the op
This should be a lesson on how NOT to visit Houston. To the Op I was the first to tell you to listen to Brooke because what she said was actually solid advice and atleast Imo no shade given. But now you've had a meltdown on eccie for all to see. Tragic just Tragic Originally Posted by rmrstyle23
Yes yes, it was very apparent you were up BW's ass from the start.
No melt down. If you can't tell, I've kept a jolly tone and used minimal slurs through this whole thing. Though I admit, I do throw shade. These providers thought they run something (prob because they aren't working and can sit at home on the boards all day), had to let them know, that isn't the case. #bookedandbusy.
I'm curious what additional programs are being run in that the OP feels she can get someones street address from an IP pull from her website. At BEST, the programs used by websites can give a city and a state.. and depending on the internet provider, even those can be off. My personal IP gives me as being in a city 20 miles away from where I actually am.

The ability to actually pull an address is above and beyond the scope of the typical "where in the world" clicker that most webhosts offer.

You know what.. I'll throw a free challenge in. If you look at your logs from yesterday, you should see someone hitting your site from Ohio-- that's me. PM me and tell me where I am. No tricks... I'm moving shortly so I don't care if some random person traces me at this point.
Any fool to contact you deserves whatever they get!
I'll sit back and laugh... mostly at you if you come and waste your time... them for being idiots.
F'n fat ghetto rat
Might want to read the thread before you give stupidass advice. We weren't saying she should drop her rates. Get out of here with your unsolicited advice. Originally Posted by Alyssa71

Advise?!?! No, that wasn't advise. I wasn't even directing my comment to you but the op. See I quoted her? I find it hilarious that when one chubby hooker feels threatened by an out of town chubby hooker, the chubby hookers unite.

I thought y'all were supposed to be jolly?
Again, READ! Geez. Originally Posted by Alyssa71

I have what is called a job. I'm not going to waste my time reading all 24 pages, just skimmed over it.
I'll sit back and laugh... mostly at you if you come and waste your time... them for being idiots.
F'n fat ghetto rat Originally Posted by rockerrick
I will say imo, Rockerrrick is one of the good guys.. So this coming from him, makes me go hmm..

Sweety, I would just step away from the keyboard, I tried to say it yesterday in a nice way...(Or Don't, your choice)
rockerrick gets to be a good guy?

That is fucked up.
I will say imo, Rockerrrick is one of the good guys.. So this coming from him, makes me go hmm..

Sweety, I would just step away from the keyboard, I tried to say it yesterday in a nice way...(Or Don't, your choice) Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
F'n fat ghetto rat Originally Posted by rockerrick
Yes he is totally one of the good guys. First post on the thread from him, showing all of his colors already.
Did nothing to these ladies but threaten their confidence.
That's odd, I'm still booked & busy though. 1k this week & it's only Tuesday. Hmmmm. Real gentlemen are accustomed to dealing with a providers booking form on her actual site. It would take a dummy to not know that it grabs IP/location info.
& I hear Houston is even more profitable *rubs hands together*

Advise?!?! No, that wasn't advise. I wasn't even directing my comment to you but the op. See I quoted her? I find it hilarious that when one chubby hooker feels threatened by an out of town hooker, the chubby hookers unite.

I thought y'all were supposed to be jolly? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Lmao right! They all united QUICK. Must all be out of work.
It would take a dummy to not know that it grabs IP/location info.

Originally Posted by tiatate
I agree, mine does, eccie does as well.. The home address no, just location, like city..
I'm curious what additional programs are being run in that the OP feels she can get someones street address from an IP pull from her website. At BEST, the programs used by websites can give a city and a state.. and depending on the internet provider, even those can be off. My personal IP gives me as being in a city 20 miles away from where I actually am.

The ability to actually pull an address is above and beyond the scope of the typical "where in the world" clicker that most webhosts offer.

You know what.. I'll throw a free challenge in. If you look at your logs from yesterday, you should see someone hitting your site from Ohio-- that's me. PM me and tell me where I am. No tricks... I'm moving shortly so I don't care if some random person traces me at this point. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Wooooo +1
God I got such a laugh from giving these ladies a heart attack about that IP. I mean I could probably track online history and all that shit if I was a real computer pro. But I'm not, and I don't care about her that much.
I was trolling. And it was such a good laugh to teach her a lesson.
Teach me a lesson??? That is hilarious.

Hey hooker, I visited your site today! LOL

What are you gonna do about it????

I am gonna visit again too.

And than I am gonna visit it some more.

I AM ON YOUR FUCKING SITE AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME!!!

Fuck you, you old dry hair, cottage cheese ass.
Double Post...but still

Fuck you, you old dry hair, cottage cheese ass.