Obaminable's War on Cops Continues in Dallas

This MT guy reminds me of somebody...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Yeah me too......someone who's gone. I give him a week.
  • DSK
  • 07-18-2016, 06:44 PM
I'm sure they would've, but didn't want to be mistaken as ATTACKERS and be shot.

Boy, you people are something else. Some of you are actually convinced that you don't do anything wrong these days, or ever in the last 400 years.

Again, this level of moronity is NOT possible. It defies all logic and exceeds all mathematical computations.

How...how are you guys doing this?? Originally Posted by Randall Creed
That an intelligent and otherwise reasonable, self supporting guy like Rambro can fall victim to tribalism and racism just proves the races cannot work together and that we would all be better off going back to the separate lives and societies we had prior to the 1950's.

He reflexively reverts to supporting his own people based upon skin color while decrying the same in others, and feels he is not only right but morally superior to people of other colors who think the same way!!!
Believe me, I am not above the fray and I don't act like it like you do. I've been throwing poo here for the last 12 years. You scold people for the gay remarks but once you start losing an argument you jump right in and take to it like Ivan at his favorite glory hole. If you want to be respected around here then be at least be consistent. This is a public forum with anonymous posters who are losely regulated with little rules or decorum. Your remarks are fair game to anyone who reads them. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
So let me get this straight. If someone calls me a name that equates to me losing an argument? So I guess I kicked your ass so bad that the first comment you ever made to me was calling me a name so you must have known you were no match for me. That is your logic not mine.

I made a comment about the facts of Cop killing and out of no where came LL with a bunch of garbage followed by some supporters that are just as bad. You call people you have never spoken to names and then try to scold them and call them out for doing it all at the same time. I agree my remarks are fair game but I thought this was for adults not school kid BS. I guess I expected to much.
Since we all know that Obama has a better record than any Conservative in the last 50 years I have made my point so no need to banter with peanut gallery anymore. Seems as though there is a whole flock of clowns following LL around Happy circle jerking Im out.
I noticed you didn't provide a link. Why would that be?
A Because you believed someone else and were too fucking lazy to check?
B Because you had to try to prove me wrong?
C Because you're a flaming asshole?
D Or was it the test taker's favorite answer, all of the above?

Actually it doesn't matter. You were wrong not once, but twice.
If forced to give an answer though, it would be D.

Here is a link right to the information in question.
https://ucr.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/uc...ly-killed/main

" In 2014, 51 law enforcement officers died from injuries incurred in the line of duty during felonious incidents"

Just curious. Why didn't you look at my link?
You are just a glutton for humiliation.
Why don't you post reviews for your visits to the dominatrix? IB would love to hear about that spiked heel on the ball sack you like so much.

She must have told you not to.
Give my regards to the missus.
I think Muncher may have found a new friend for "co-munching"!!!!

Creepy can make it a 3-some!

2014 ... BLS ... 39 HOMICIDES OF COPS
2015 ... FBI .....41 HOMICIDES OF COPS
2016 ... FBI .....38 HOMICIDES OF COPS BY END OF JUNE!

Like Hillarious-No-More the Three Mush-K-Tears don't like the President's stats, because it's not consistent with their Lies, so they attempt to bury them in bullshit! ... like their President does the war against Muslim Terrorists.Our lies? That's a good one. You just got caught for the second time in the last few pages. And you don't have the balls to admit it. How many times have I called you a coward?
Nowhere near as many times as I will have by the election.
Bury lies in bullshit? You keep trying.

Pussy.

Early stories have hidden lessons in them!!!! Guidance from parents is helpful!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Charges dropped for punk ass cops who killed a sleeping 7-year old.

Boy, I tell ya. The pits of hell has some peoples' names written all over it.

https://www.facebook.com/entertainme...7451178271422/

Boy, I tell ya. The pits of hell has some peoples' names written all over it.

https://www.facebook.com/entertainme...7451178271422/ Originally Posted by Randall Creed
That is just sickening. Prime example of Cops getting a discount on law.

Food for thought if the 2nd amendment is as the rednecks say, the BLM has the Constitutional right to defend themselves from the Government. They only need to declare themselves as a "Well organized Militia".
I am in no way promoting the shooting of Police, but at some point anyone would have enough. After tonight's rnc convention I think the Hillbilly parade is about to come to a halt anyway.
Obaminable's War on Cops ... will end in late January 2017 ... another withdrawal!!!!
One day Munchies will figure out the difference between ....

............ a "homicide" and a "felonious incident" ....

The UCR actually has data sheets dividing up data into categories. I'm surprised he didn't notice, because they look similar to Big Chief tablets. Except there are no dotted lines.

Creepy would you please explain to Munchies the diference? If you know!
That is just sickening. Prime example of Cops getting a discount on law.

Food for thought if the 2nd amendment is as the rednecks say, the BLM has the Constitutional right to defend themselves from the Government. They only need to declare themselves as a "Well organized Militia".
I am in no way promoting the shooting of Police, but at some point anyone would have enough. After tonight's rnc convention I think the Hillbilly parade is about to come to a halt anyway. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Perhaps you should join them ... or do prefer to stand back and watch?

Obaminable stands back and watches after he stirs up the shit!!!!!!!

No wonder you voted for him.
Perhaps you should join them ... or do prefer to stand back and watch?

Obaminable stands back and watches after he stirs up the shit!!!!!!!

No wonder you voted for him.

Btw, I will conveniently gloss over what Rainblo just posted, because I condone shooting kids. The cops were just 'doing their jobs'. Dumb kids' fault for sleeping in the wrong place at the wrong time. Obaminable's fault, too.. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Fify.
Fify. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Lie about what people say to fit your agenda.

You and Hillarious ... two peas in a pod!!!! The Lying Coalition ... "TLC"!!!!!

I suppose you don't have a link to the news story about the cop murdering ....

.... since there are some topics we are not supposed to mention on here!

You are a part of the problem and not part of the solution.
Acting like nothing happened won't fly. You lied twice and are now trying to pretend you didn't. What a fucking douche-bag.

One day Munchies will figure out the difference between ....

............ a "homicide" and a "felonious incident" ....

The UCR actually has data sheets dividing up data into categories. I'm surprised he didn't notice, because they look similar to Big Chief tablets. Except there are no dotted lines.So who needs a tablet? How fucking lame is this try? I did notice since I first posted the link. I'm surprised you noticed the categories since you looked right them and still got numbers wrong.

It doesn't help to read something if you can't comprehend the words you read.

Creepy would you please explain to Munchies the diference? If you know! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Nice try.
No links. Asking others to explain for you. Trying to divert the fact you fucked up. All indicators you grabbing for straws that aren't there.

The killing of a person by another person is a homicide. That's all that matters here. You posted;
Originally Posted by LexusLover
I think Muncher may have found a new friend for "co-munching"!!!!

Creepy can make it a 3-some!

2014 ... BLS ... 39 HOMICIDES OF COPS
2015 ... FBI .....41 HOMICIDES OF COPS

It looks like we'll have to keep bumping this.

Boy, I tell ya. The pits of hell has some peoples' names written all over it. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Oh! I thought it was recent .... that was about 6 years ago. He went through two trials .... without a decision and the prosecutor didn't want to try a third time ..... Sounds like Baltimore ..... and the persecution going on there!

But the murderer they were seeking in the raid was convicted the first time.

The death of the 7-year-old was a tragedy. The murder of the teenager by the guy staying at the house with the guy who gave him the gun he used to kill the teenager where the 7-year-old was living was also a tragedy. I'm glad those guys both got convicted as a result of the murder of the teenager!!!

I suppose that if you want your children safe from accidental shootings by the police during a violent offender raid ... it's probably GOOD PARENTING to keep your kids from living where murderers hang out! What do you think?

Or do you "think"? Just "think" ... had mom been taking care of her child properly the child would have been in a safe place and not living with murderers!!! who shoot teenagers. I agree with you ....

"The pits of hell has some peoples' names written all over it."
1. Mom
2. The shooter of the teenager
3. The guy providing the shooter with the gun that was used on the teenager!

Creepy ... go whine somewhere else. Better yet ...

.. start ranting with your friends and neighbors to keep their families safe ...

.. by not harboring criminals and by not resisting arrest.
Acting like nothing happened won't fly. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Munchie, you need help.
Believe me, I am not above the fray and I don't act like it like you do. I've been throwing poo here for the last 12 years. You scold people for the gay remarks but once you start losing an argument you jump right in and take to it like Ivan at his favorite glory hole. If you want to be respected around here then be at least be consistent. This is a public forum with anonymous posters who are losely regulated with little rules or decorum. Your remarks are fair game to anyone who reads them. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Been here for 12 years, and joined in 2010 hmmmmm have you been skull fucked too many times dolly?