Houston Vs. Dallas

All you have done is show everyone that you are willing to use whatever info you can find to expose anyone anytime you feel you have a vendetta, for whatever psycho crazy reason you decide you have a vendetta for.

You got busted and had to delete the ROS on your own site and that is YOUR FAULT you put it there. And then you talked shit to a mod. But you decide your vendetta is with me? Dumb cunt. You are one bat shit crazy loon.

Oh and I am still on your site, LOLOLOL. What you gonna do about it?
Teach me a lesson??? That is hilarious.

Hey hooker, I visited your site today! LOL

What are you gonna do about it????

I am gonna visit again too.

And than I am gonna visit it some more.

I AM ON YOUR FUCKING SITE AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME!!!

Fuck you, you old dry hair, cottage cheese ass. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
HEHE
Advise?!?! No, that wasn't advise. I wasn't even directing my comment to you but the op. See I quoted her? I find it hilarious that when one chubby hooker feels threatened by an out of town chubby hooker, the chubby hookers unite.

I thought y'all were supposed to be jolly? Originally Posted by Kickrocks

Hell yeah girl! Give these chubby potty-mouth hookers some what-for! Charge whatever you want. If a trick is willing to pay than why do they care what you charge.

Very entertaining thread.

Also, I hope the chubby hookers are getting the points they deserve for unnecessary rudeness

I'm far from jealous, it just shocked me how defensive she got when she got called out on her BS and her outing ways. You just agreed that you didn't read the thread.

Look I have a VPN and it has lots of IP addresses, can you guess which one is mine?

All we have proven is how insane you are to prove that you are willing to expose anyone's private information.

And I am still on your site.
Look I have a VPN and it has lots of IP addresses, can you guess which one is mine?

All we have proven is how insane you are to prove that you are willing to expose anyone's private information.

And I am still on your site. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

This right here, that's the truth.
Double Post...but still

Yes, while there go ahead and fill out my booking form. We can set up a session. Sound like your washed up, out of work ass could use some lessons in how to actually secure clients and improve your look.
New friends are recommended to book 1.5 hrs. I'll take my $450 donation in cash please.
Double Post...but still

And I am still on your site. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
The longer you are on my site the more accurate the information gets. Perks of paying $30 a month for a site.

DAMN been on there for a whopping 9 minutes and counting, I hope you are taking diligent notes on ways to improve.
Really? Then go ahead and post my information. You have NOTHING on me you idiot.
If you have soooo much business why are you on here constantly entertaining this thread???
Hey BTW, I am on your site.
Really? Then go ahead and post my information. You have NOTHING on me you idiot. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Funny how she's only replying to you. LOL. Sounds like she wants you to pay for a session, so she can have you all to yourself. Obsession 101.
I am joining your members club. I am getting pictures of you face, LOL.

Dumb ass.
Yea I know. She has a vendetta against me cause I exposed how stupid she is.
Yea I know. She has a vendetta against me cause I exposed how stupid she is. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
She's probably having a breakdown over there. Oh wait, she's already had a few. hehe

Me thincks the OP is not coming to H-town. LOL
Really? Then go ahead and post my information. You have NOTHING on me you idiot. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
See that's the thing. The booking form is a step up from just visiting. Once you fill out the booking form, I have your exact address. Silly girl.
& I have to approve you for my members only area.
The fact that you are really spending this much time on my site is hilarious. Girllll you are looking like a fool.
She has now sent me 3 booking forms. All of that time could have been used to make ads.