Obaminable's War on Cops Continues in Dallas

[SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]The killing of a person by another person is a homicide. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
No wonder you always get it wrong! Do you always define your own terms?

Your definition is WRONG! But if you prefer to be WRONG ... please continue!

And the bigger the letters the bigger fool you make of yourself!!!!

You and Creepy need to team up!!!!! Two fools in a Pad!!!!
No wonder you always get it wrong! Another lie? Can't you tell the truth about anything?Do you always define your own terms?

You and Creepy need to team up!!!!! Two fools in a Pad!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Have you ever sucked a bigger cock than mine?
Wait. Don't tell me.

Homicide

The killing of one human being by another human being

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/homicide

Full Definition of homicide
  1. 1 : a person who kills another
  2. 2 : a killing of one human being by another
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/homicide

Even performing your little tasks is fun. It took a whole minute and a half to gather the info needed to put your head into the cheap seats.
Plus you won't be getting your ass handed back to you.
It will be in the Colorado feeding bottom feeders.

Douche-bag
Have you ever sucked a bigger cock than mine? Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

Those are called "weenies"! And I don't suck cocks, but I'm glad you admitted you allow guys to suck your "weenie"!!!!

https://www2.fbi.gov/ucr/handbook/ucrhandbook04.pdf

The "freedictionary" is not what defines "Homicide" for statistical purposes...

.. as I mentioned the initial reports to the UCR base the classification of the offense according to the designation in the UCR handbook .... even though the data category says ... "Homicide" for a more compressed spreadsheet the defined offense is "Criminal Homicide" ... which by definition requires the "intent" to kill someone .... please note:

Page 10 of the Handbook:

1. Criminal Homicide
a. Murder and Nonnegligent Manslaughter ... requires intent to do the act*
b. Manslaughter by Negligence ................... requires intent to do the act*

* I added the "intent" requirement, since you are not qualified to understand it.

Since you are the basic loudmouthed ignorant fuck who pasts shit all over in large letters and actually believes he intimidates people you lack the fundamental comprehension skills and academic background to analysis data and labeling to determine what the meaning is before you cut and past shit to make yourself look knowledgeable .....

.. this is not a criminal law class ... so you'll have to apply and be accepted to law school (one that is not on the internet for a $50 fee), which would require you to take the generally accepted entrance exam and persuade the school to waive your low academic qualifications (affirmative action like Obaminable at Harvard) to be accepted ... then take at least the first year course in Criminal Law for a year so you will have a better grasp on the interpretation of the law and the standards necessary to prove crimes ... "Evidence" will be a different course, as well Procedure.

While you're there run your mouth about how you believe the random murdering of cops is justified by the accidental killing of a person during a police raid to arrest a murderer who was allowed to remain in the house with the family with children because they scumbag who provided the gun to kill the teenager allowed the shooter to stay in the house.

Suck your own dick, "big boy"!
No wonder you always get it wrong! Do you always define your own terms?

You and Creepy need to team up!!!!! Two fools in a Pad!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrN7IBMjnho

You two "guys" enjoy!!!
Charges dropped for punk ass cops who killed a sleeping 7-year old.

Boy, I tell ya. The pits of hell has some peoples' names written all over it.

https://www.facebook.com/entertainme...7451178271422/ Originally Posted by Randall Creed
An dey be lots of ya Dindu Nuffin homies goin dere too ! How 'bout all a dem dat do de shootin and KILLING of da brothas every week in Chicago, homie ! ? Dey " Dindu Nuffin " , right !?

Those are called "weenies"! And I don't suck cocks, but I'm glad you admitted you allow guys to suck your "weenie"!!!!

.. as I mentioned the initial reports to the UCR base the classification of the offense according to the designation in the UCR handbook .... even though the data category says ... "Homicide" for a more compressed spreadsheet the defined offense is "Criminal Homicide" ... which by definition requires the "intent" to kill someone .... please note:

Page 10 of the Handbook:

1. Criminal Homicide
b. Manslaughter by Negligence ................... requires intent to do the act*

* I added the "intent" requirement, since you are not qualified to understand it.

Since you are the basic loudmouthed ignorant fuck who pasts shit all over in large letters and actually believes he intimidates people you lack the fundamental comprehension skills and academic background to analysis data and labeling to determine what the meaning is before you cut and past shit to make yourself look knowledgeable .....

.. this is not a criminal law class ... so you'll have to apply and be accepted to law school (one that is not on the internet for a $50 fee), which would require you to take the generally accepted entrance exam and persuade the school to waive your low academic qualifications (affirmative action like Obaminable at Harvard) to be accepted ... then take at least the first year course in Criminal Law for a year so you will have a better grasp on the interpretation of the law and the standards necessary to prove crimes ... "Evidence" will be a different course, as well Procedure.

While you're there run your mouth about how you believe the random murdering of cops is justified by the accidental killing of a person during a police raid to arrest a murderer who was allowed to remain in the house with the family with children because they scumbag who provided the gun to kill the teenager allowed the shooter to stay in the house.

Suck your own dick, "big boy"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
He can always visit EKIM and assup down at their 'holes !
He can always visit EKIM and assup down at their 'holes ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Who says he's not already?

I'm beginning to think the shooter in Baton Rouge wasn't "crazy" he was ...

..... a normal angry Black man who posts on Eccie in the Political Forum!!!!!

In other words the whiners on here believe that:

If a Black person dies while involved in a contact with the Police, murdering 3 to 5 law enforcement officers and wounding a dozen or so of others is ....

... justified!!!!!

^^^^^Here's your Judas Goat!!!

You were wrong, douche-bag. Deal with it.

If someone else being right intimidates you that's your problem. Of course an asshole like you, who is frequently taken to task for posting proven bullshit, would figure the desire to be accurate was an attempt at intimidation.
People who feel inferior usually think that. But on the plus side, you are on target when you feel inferior. Embrace being right.

You said homicide. You made no distinction of the types when you posted any of the years data. You managed to get the correct numbers on every year but 2014.
The year you posted multiple numbers for. Only a true cocksucker would think he could make the criteria different for one year. And only a swallower would try it without telling anyone. You know, a cowardly way of trying to lie his way to save face.
My hat is off to you.

You're sucking your own dick.

Page 10 of the Handbook:

1. Criminal Homicide

While you're there run your mouth about how you believe the random murdering of cops is justified by the accidental killing of a person during a police raid to arrest a murderer who was allowed to remain in the house with the family with children because they scumbag who provided the gun to kill the teenager allowed the shooter to stay in the house.Why would I repeat your words? They have to be since you said them and I didn't.

Suck your own dick, "big boy"! Originally Posted by LexusLover

If a Black person dies while involved in a contact with the Police, murdering 3 to 5 law enforcement officers and wounding a dozen or so of others is ....

... justified!!!!!

__________________ Originally Posted by LexusLover
He starts talking to gay rey and he goes pink.

No surprise there.

You two "guys" enjoy!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
So to refute a definition you post a video?

So you're blowing iffy too?

No surprise there either.
  • DSK
  • 07-19-2016, 09:25 AM
Acting like nothing happened won't fly. You lied twice and are now trying to pretend you didn't. What a fucking douche-bag.

Nice try.
No links. Asking others to explain for you. Trying to divert the fact you fucked up. All indicators you grabbing for straws that aren't there.

The killing of a person by another person is a homicide. That's all that matters here. You posted;
Originally Posted by LexusLover
I think Muncher may have found a new friend for "co-munching"!!!!

Creepy can make it a 3-some!

2014 ... BLS ... 39 HOMICIDES OF COPS
2015 ... FBI .....41 HOMICIDES OF COPS

It looks like we'll have to keep bumping this. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
By your definition of homicide, your father dropping bombs and killing the enemy in WWII was homicide. Perhaps the world is a little more complicated than you can understand.

One excellent cure for your ignorance would be to read what LexusLover posts. He is clearly qualified to speak on the topics he opines on in this forum, and any unbiased, third party observer would clearly conclude he is the most organized and smartest poster on this board.

"Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."
By your definition of homicide, your father dropping bombs and killing the enemy in WWII was homicide. Perhaps the world is a little more complicated than you can understand. Yes. That was homicide. Under the category of justifiable homicide.
I understand complications. Do you understand?
Nice try but a moot point.
He only acted like things were complicated when it suited him and he was trying to dodge personal responsibility for his post.

One excellent cure for your ignorance would be to read what LexusLover posts. He is clearly qualified to speak on the topics he opines on in this forum, and any unbiased, third party observer would clearly conclude he is the most organized and smartest poster on this board.
No, you don't understand. Because he spews your brand of bullshit you ignore the facts.
Such as he never admits making mistakes, which he has done many times. He doesn't correct his mistakes when they are proven. Both of those show serious character flaws. He says things that reflect his opinions which he claims reflect someone else's. He says things and then doesn't back them up. While probably not a racist like you, he is definitely prejudiced against minorities.
You are hardly unbiased since you share his flaws. While you have admitted being wrong before you only do it to advance your position. Like giving up a pawn. You also won't hesitate to use a statement again that you had said was wrong.
"Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free." Originally Posted by DSK
You should tell your paragon of posters that quote.
He'll still blow you.
By your definition of homicide, .... Originally Posted by DSK
... so would an abortion.
"Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free." Originally Posted by DSK
Munchless wouldn't know "truth" if it bit him on the ass .....

.. he is trying to JUSTIFY randomly murdering police officers because a black person died during and/or in connection with a contact with a police officer!

Secondly he is using a broad term of "homicide" to encompass stats that are not relevant to the discussion ... and then wants to get into an immature ranting pissing contest ..... in an attempt to hide his ignorance .....

... Who was the idiot posting on here that claimed ....

... policing was the safest occupation in the country?

He doesn't want to listen to the "New" Black Panther loudmouth ....

... talking shit like he does ... it's like looking in the mirror ... can't stand it!

... justified!!!!!

__________________ Originally Posted by LexusLover
Lexie loving----> <----- gay rey