Obaminable's War on Cops Continues in Dallas

• DSK
  • 07-19-2016, 01:46 PM
You should tell your paragon of posters that quote.
He'll still blow you. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
It is telling that you cannot admit when someone else is an excellent poster. Instead, you childishly say rude things about your superiors and then strut around claiming victory again, when any reasonable and unbiased observer would declare you completely overmatched.

Try to be more mature...
Lexie loving----> <----- gay rey Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Are you more comfortable with your abnormal interests when you accuse others of entertaining the same interests? WTF did that. Are you WTF? Oh, was he straight?
Are you more comfortable with your abnormal interests when you accuse others of entertaining the same interests? WTF did that. Are you WTF? Oh, was he straight? Originally Posted by LexusLover
You limp wrists are always wanting others to share your lifestyle. When is gay rey going to have an review on you?
That is just sickening. Prime example of Cops getting a discount on law.

Food for thought if the 2nd amendment is as the rednecks say, the BLM has the Constitutional right to defend themselves from the Government. They only need to declare themselves as a "Well organized Militia".
I am in no way promoting the shooting of Police, but at some point anyone would have enough. After tonight's rnc convention I think the Hillbilly parade is about to come to a halt anyway. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Oh bring it. The only thing those cowardly BLM thugs can do is ambush cops. When it comes down to a face to face match they'll fold up like a cheap lawn chair.

Jim
Oh bring it. The only thing those cowardly BLM thugs can do is ambush cops. When it comes down to a face to face match they'll fold up like a cheap lawn chair.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
How do you feel about the KKK and their ability to run free without consequence??

How do you feel about them wearing masks to hide their faces? If they feel what they're doing is right why wear masks??

If you're gay, don't answer.
  • DSK
  • 07-19-2016, 05:53 PM
How do you feel about the KKK and their ability to run free without consequence??

How do you feel about them wearing masks to hide their faces? If they feel what they're doing is right why wear masks??

If you're gay, don't answer. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Why don't you use your real name when you post?

If you're gay, don't answer. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Any group that Wreaks Havoc on society deserves to face the consequences and that includes the KKK, BLM, Black Panthers and any other group that has criminal intentions. Can you handle that?

Jim
... so would an abortion. Originally Posted by LexusLover
A legal abortion doesn't end the life of a person.. That's the accepted legal position.
Any group that Wreaks Havoc on society deserves to face the consequences and that includes the KKK, BLM, Black Panthers and any other group that has criminal intentions. Can you handle that?

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Black Panthers only exist because of rogue cops, biased law skirting treatment of blacks. Same goes for Black Lives Matter.

Why does the Klan exist??

Handle THAT, if you can.
Why don't you use your real name when you post? Originally Posted by DSK
Your post is too stupid to respond to, but I'll give you more than you deserve by saying, my existence on this board isn't to kill, maim or harm anyone or bring grief to people or use race baiting scare tactics, or burn crosses in their yard, and then pretend the next day as if nothing happened when I'm not wearing my hood.
So, Randall Crud, is it ok for blacks to randomly kill law enforcement officers to even things up for past mistreatment?
Black Panthers only exist because of rogue cops, biased law skirting treatment of blacks. Same goes for Black Lives Matter.

Why does the Klan exist??

Handle THAT, if you can. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Ok you asked for it. The Klan originally existed because Democrats used bullying tactics so Blacks would register and vote Democratic. The Klan today really don't do anything except hang around each other wearing their stupid gowns and drink beer. The reason being is because Black voters without question vote democratic. So it's mission accomplished. As far as the Black Panthers and the BLM klan, it's not the cops fault it's the liberal politicians that have been fucking them for so long they take it out on the cops. Blacks are still enslaved and don't even know it. Keep voting for Democrats dude.

Jim
How do you feel about them wearing masks to hide their faces? If they feel what they're doing is right why wear masks? Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Is that why the Baton Rouge shooter wore a mask? He knew it was wrong?

Do you openly tell cops you think it's ok to kill them?
So, Randall Crud, is it ok for blacks to randomly kill law enforcement officers to even things up for past mistreatment? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
He justifies it by pointing out deaths occurring while Blacks are being arrested by cops. Now he justifies it because of the "KKK" .... although I haven't seen a news story lately of "the Klan" killing a Black person. He's still justifying Blacks killing cops after the cops have been tried and not found guilty or the charges are dismissed for lack of sufficient evidence on the elements to convict ...

because he disagrees with the jury or judge's decision.
A legal abortion doesn't end the life of a person.. That's the accepted legal position. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
You probably should do a little legal research before you give a legal opinion.

Based on your definition it does.

Have you ever heard of the crime of killing an unborn fetus?

A problem you have when shooting off your mouth is you have to keep changing your position to fit reality. That's is customarily the result of someone shooting off their mouth without KNOWING reality. That would be you!!!!!

But when you leap in an attempt to make me wrong you actually prove my point.

The stats used to measure the deaths of cops in the line of duty and citizens when being arrested by cops should be measured by the same standard ...

..."criminal homicide" (which as I provided is the FBI UCR basis for the measure).

But as in all wars ... "casualties" should be measured by the assaults not deaths.

There is no legal or social justification to assault police officers in the line of duty.

Unfortunately Your President and his administration don't understand that FACT!

Resisting arrest is a crime, and when a police officer gets hurt in the process of the "resistance" it is another crime, the level of which is measured by the extent of the injury:

assault on a peace officer/public servant ... usually a felony.
assault with a deadly weapon = attempted capital murder of a peace officer