Houston Vs. Dallas

Men don't have to take the chance I will use or post their personal information if I don't collect it in the first place, nor have I ever threatened to post anyone's info in public.

Also, I do not rape a man's wallet. Not only do I put discretion and security first, I do it at a fair rate.

Why pay more for crazy?
What is wonderful about having a stellar reputation is that after a while, you don't need to write ads. 5 star or otherwise. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I agree, once you have that reputation, posting ads so frequently isn't needed (but I would consider that "getting too comfortable").
However, Home girl has all of 5 reviews, and has OBVIOUSLY been out of work the last 2 days, and still has a low-end donation at 35 years old. She needs to do something to start seeing a way out.
And you could do yourself a favor and stop speaking for her.
Not jaded. Just know it all. City whites are afraid of the browning of Houston so they congregate in the center of it where everything is costly as fuck. It helps to keep out the rift raft so to speak. Come to Houston and visit and remember what I said. Why do you think prices are expensive in the city besides of course the BSC behavior of women when they work in that high end area that triggers BSC in the form of price gouging? To screen out the undesirables. Them brown fellas. Houston is diverse but it isn't all that inclusive. It's very territorial. Some expensive whores in Houston have "problems" that manifest themselves in some shape or form. Same can be said about the lower end whores but at least you get to save a little bit of money for the same amount of talent. Most of the Houston Johns are five minute wonders of the world so it doesn't take too much pleasing them. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Spot on Lol I agree with this shit. Especially the part about the Galleria area.
That's right. I am older and more mature and low volume. I rarely even post ads. I understand what type of issues matter to the gentlemen I see and I respect their concerns. Discretion is what counts and I do it at a low-end donation.
Men don't have to take the chance I will use or post their personal information if I don't collect it in the first place, nor have I ever threatened to post anyone's info in public.

Also, I do not rape a man's wallet. Not only do I put discretion and security first, I do it at a fair rate.

Why pay more for crazy? Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Girlll we are circling back around. We already went through this. we are not on the same level. Your: looks, persona, intelligence, poise, and sex game, don't compare to mine.
Anyway, I'm done with you. Feel free to use my pics as gym motivation. Fat bitch.
You are correct. We are not on the same level.

Any man can see that.
Speaking for her? I'm speaking for many who you've decided to come for here due to their advertising methodology. You seem very thirsty-- you were quick to comply with the requests of the "fake mod" when your showcase here was in Jeopardy.

Since we're handing out free advice, here's some for you. Try being honest about your weight. There is no way in hell that you are 150. You are visibly considerably larger than I am and I clock in a bit higher than that. I'd say you're at least 180 if not higher. Don't worry-- lots of midrange ebony ladies have meat on their bones and it doesn't hurt their business one bit.

The only gym motivation one could glean from your pics is not to end up that fucking fat.
BTW Tia, I am still on your site.
Girlll we are circling back around. We already went through this. we are not on the same level. Your: looks, persona, intelligence, poise, and sex game, don't compare to mine.
Anyway, I'm done with you. Feel free to use my pics as gym motivation. Fat bitch. Originally Posted by tiatate
lol a fucking fatty calling someone else fat.
Do you have a mirror?
You seem very thirsty-- you were quick to comply with the requests of the "fake mod" when your showcase here was in Jeopardy. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

I know, right?
Anyway, I'm done with you. Feel free to use my pics as gym motivation. Fat bitch. Originally Posted by tiatate
THE CRAZYYYYY HAS COME OUT. Watch out, I'm shaking in my boots. So much for class!
Yes yes, it was very apparent you were up BW's ass from the start.
No melt down. If you can't tell, I've kept a jolly tone and used minimal slurs through this whole thing. Though I admit, I do throw shade. These providers thought they run something (prob because they aren't working and can sit at home on the boards all day), had to let them know, that isn't the case. #bookedandbusy. Originally Posted by tiatate
To the op I've never had the pleasure of meeting brooke and since you asked and was given sound advice especially since nobody knows you in this city is testament to the ladies who decided to help and this is how you respond? Personal attacks, threats and the like. I'm sure you're a nice gal and all but I'll never spend one dime to see you because of your attitude que up the tela song and I'm your target market and you insult me but unlike you I won't attempt to put you down while making my point.
Wakeup has bigger fish to fry in modtardville now...I'll let y'all deal with the fat whores, the black whores, the cheap whores, and the BP whores...I'll still deal with the Lying, Potty Mouth, Outing whores though... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Good to see you drop that schtick about not liking Mexicans. ;-)
The biggins fighting is the best!
Since I love playing contrarian and going against the grain..let me explain something to yall. The OP saying she has your IP and could use it is not really a threat of outting. Why? Because if she's smart she would say: " I have your IP address and since we all know she cant obtain anything further without court / legal authorization then its obvious she means that she has your IP and will IP ban you from her website. Easy peasy for the intellectuals amongst us.

Hey where are all the Asian and Far East Indian / Paki brothers at. Yall smart come vet what I'm saying.