Obaminable's War on Cops Continues in Dallas

Your post is too stupid to respond to,.. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
99% of yours are .... but people respond to them.
You limp wrists are always wanting others to share your lifestyle. When is gay rey going to have an review on you? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Right after assup and woomby give their reviews of YOU, EKIM !
Why don't you use your real name when you post? Originally Posted by DSK
... D stands for Dindu Nuffin Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Speaking of ....

.. there was a chase in the Houston area that ended with the crook ditching his car and running .... his excuse: he was afraid of the police!!!!!!!!!
Defend this atrocity.

Tell us how much of a 'thug' he is, or that he hasn't paid child support.

Also, tell me why this POS cop doesn't deserve jail time.

They should've jumped his ass, and beat the shit out of him for days.

https://www.facebook.com/suclilo/vid...0343162003507/

If you're gay and like hot, sticky loads in your ass, don't retort.
Defend this atrocity.

If you're gay and like hot, sticky loads in your ass, don't retort. Originally Posted by Randall Creed

What I want to know is, Why didn't he kick him in the face like you dinndunuffins do old white people?

?
Mr. Crud. You didn't answer my question.
How do you feel about the KKK and their ability to run free without consequence??

How do you feel about them wearing masks to hide their faces? If they feel what they're doing is right why wear masks??

If you're gay, don't answer. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
The KKK has been out of business since 1981 when they lost a multi million dollar civil lawsuit. They are the boogie man that Obama uses to keep you up at night. Just like "Jim Crow".

Black Panthers only exist because of rogue cops, biased law skirting treatment of blacks. Same goes for Black Lives Matter.

Why does the Klan exist?? Originally Posted by Randall Creed
To keep you on the plantation. It works for you.

Your post is too stupid to respond to, but I'll give you more than you deserve by saying, my existence on this board isn't to kill, maim or harm anyone or bring grief to people or use race baiting scare tactics, or burn crosses in their yard, and then pretend the next day as if nothing happened when I'm not wearing my hood. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Your existence on the board is for the amusement of thinking people.

Defend this atrocity.

If you're gay and like hot, sticky loads in your ass, don't retort. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
I believe I asked you a question several times around the DOJ investigating these "justifiable homocides" and no forthcoming lawsuit. You have yet to respond directly. How many rolls of papers towels has it taken for you to wipe off all the cum?

What I want to know is, Why didn't he kick him in the face like you dinndunuffins do old white people?

? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
The "Rodney King tape" showed the same 10 seconds over and over but CNN only showed the entire 10 minute tape once.
The "Rodney King tape" showed the same 10 seconds over and over but CNN only showed the entire 10 minute tape once. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Actually the entire Rodney King tape was longer than 10 minutes. I didn't see the 10 minutes of the incident played by CNN, but what I recall not having been shown to the public was King being handcuffed initially by a female California state trooper while he was on the ground, which was BEFORE the infamous public release of King being subdued by the local officers who were ultimately charged.

Was that part in the 10 minutes on CNN?

As for Creepy .... he's just a whiner! He enjoys playing the victim of social abuse.

Creepy: "They should've jumped his ass, and beat the shit out of him for days."
Remarkable! Remarkably stupid. He doesn't want "a peace" .. he wants "a war"!
Defend this atrocity.

So you don be wantin no " retort " from EKIM and assup ! Dey won be offerin you no more discounts at those gloryholes you like to visit !
http://www.factcheck.org/2016/07/kil...-line-of-duty/

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...pecial-recogn/

www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-9g5luRjFM Originally Posted by MT Pockets
It's disingenuous to cite mere numbers to obscure how police officers are being targeted because they are wearing their uniforms. The Dallas and Baton Rouge incidents were not traffic stops run amok. Those officers, and many others since Odumbo took office, were ambushed and murdered.
More police officers died when Reagan was President than during Obama's terms. A fact you can look up
Data from the Officers Down Memorial Page, which tracks law enforcement officer fatalities in real time, illustrates the point. During the Reagan years, for instance, an average of 101 police officers were intentionally killed each year. Under George H.W. Bush that number fell to 90. It fell further, to 81 deaths per year, under Bill Clinton, and to 72 deaths per year under George W. Bush.

Under Obama, the average number of police intentionally killed each year has fallen to its lowest level yet — an average of 62 deaths annually through 2015. If you include the 2016 police officer shootings year-to-date and project it out to a full year, that average of 62 deaths doesn't change.
More police officers died when Reagan was President than during Obama's terms. A fact you can look up
Data from the Officers Down Memorial Page, which tracks law enforcement officer fatalities in real time, illustrates the point. During the Reagan years, for instance, an average of 101 police officers were intentionally killed each year. Under George H.W. Bush that number fell to 90. It fell further, to 81 deaths per year, under Bill Clinton, and to 72 deaths per year under George W. Bush.

Under Obama, the average number of police intentionally killed each year has fallen to its lowest level yet — an average of 62 deaths annually through 2015. If you include the 2016 police officer shootings year-to-date and project it out to a full year, that average of 62 deaths doesn't change. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Facts don't seem to matter to some folks. To them, Obama is Black so they must attack!

I am waiting for one of them to say Michelle copied Melania's speech. Hell they even blame Obama for Katrina LOL!
It's disingenuous to cite mere numbers to obscure how police officers are being targeted because they are wearing their uniforms. The Dallas and Baton Rouge incidents were not traffic stops run amok. Those officers, and many others since Odumbo took office, were ambushed and murdered. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I can say the same about you blaming Obama. I say the racial tension stems from so many Whites acting out . The amount of Black folks killed by cops is higher now also. People are tired of it. Every action has a reaction. I guess you could stretch it and say Cops were not so trigger happy until Obama won the election. Had that not happened Blacks would not be compelled to respond in kind.
And no I am not in support of anyone killing anyone. I just know its a byproduct of oppression.
You can not go anywhere is the Dallas area and not see some dipshit with a rebel flag. Funny, I have yet to see even one Confederate flag just the Navy jack that has been pirated by the rednecks. Actually I have been looking for the numbers of intentional cop killings for other years and have not found a reliable source yet. maybe you can share or were you just speculating?